| 24 |

" Did Jimin Hyung forgive yoongi hyung?" Jungkook interrogated Taehyung, who was combing his hair with his fingers. 

It was the day next to Taehyung's arrival. Both boyfriends were lying on a bed, snuggling and talking to catch things up.

" I don't know baby, but when I was going to come here Jimin told me he is still angry at yoongi for lying to him" Taehyung ruffled the mop of hair on his chest. Jungkook was listening to Taehyung's heartbeat. 

"Hmmm... Jimin hyung will forgive him. I know it very well." Jungkook smiled while memorizing Jimin and Yoongi. 

" You know hyung when Soobin told me Jin hyung is my brother I became very happy. I wasn't surprised like I should be because Jin Hyung always treated me like his baby brother and I always felt a connection with him" Jungkook reflected. Taehyung smiled on hearing it. Jungkook was so brave to take all this positively. 

They both were enjoying each other's silence when Jungkook remembered something. He sits up abruptly. 

" Taehyungie I have something to show you" Jungkook lunged from the bed and jumped toward his study and came back with an envelope. 

Taehyung creased his eyebrows in confusion. 

"What's that baby?" Jungkook passed him the envelope and ran out of the room.

Taehyung remains there amazed. He stared at the envelope and opened it. He carefully read all the documents. 

He was stunned. Yes, he wants to marry Jungkook but he never knew Jungkook's parents will arrange the papers beforehand and also permit him to marry him. 

He was going to rejoice when his eyes fell on a boy who was peeking inside the room. Taehyung bites his cheeks to control his laugh. How can this eighteen-year-old boy be so cute? 

" Bub come here," Taehyung called him. Jungkook's eyes widened at the fact that he got caught. 

He moved in, playing with the fringe of his shirt in nervousness. 

"Why did you run away huh?" Taehyung asked sternly, in a joking way of course. 

Jungkook averted his gaze from the floor to Taehyung " Mmm. Hyung I wanna say it's okay if you don't want to marry me now. I can wait for you" 

Taehyung stood up from the bed and walked toward him. He picked him up by his waist, to become face-to-face. 

Jungkook shrieked "Taeee, what are you doing ?" 

"Shhh.." Taehyung put his finger on the black hair boy's lips. 

" Who said I don't want to marry you? Why would I not marry you? You are my love, my munchkin, I am dying to make you mine bub." Taehyung pecked his lips three times and then released him. 

Jungkook was standing there blushing. 

" Come on, we are going shopping. Tomorrow is our wedding. Let's get suits" Taehyung drag him, who was still processing the news. 

' I am getting wedded tomorrow. This is a dream, right? Am I getting married ..yes I am 

" Woooooo I am getting married," Jungkook yelled at the top of his lungs, startling Taehyung. 

" We are getting excited aren't we?" Taehyung chuckled and winked at Younger. Who becomes embarrassed of yelling like this? 

They were crossing the living area when Taehyung's eyes fell on Soobin who was enjoying his little drink.

"Hey Soobin, " Taehyung said.