63) February

Song name - Kiss me

Song artist - Ed Sheeran

..............

Mood of the chapter

My breath will always need you

..........

She opened her eyes when the first ray of sunlight hit her face.

A yawn came out of her mouth followed by a soft smile as she relieved the moments of last night.

Why does this happen? That we find our happiness, our thrill in the most unexpected things.

Few days back a twenty one year old Aadya living with her beloved brother never had imagined that her life would take this turn and she would end up between three men, yearning for their touch every minute of the day.

If she was feeling this much alive after only a few sensual touches here and there then only god knows where she will find herself when she will completely submit to her desires.

Her thoughts left a bright hue on her cheeks and she bit her lips on the possibilities of her future.

Taking a soft sigh she tried to control the thoughts running through her mind and glanced towards her right where she knew her sugar would be.

Her brows furrowed and a surprise surfaced on her eyes when she didn't find her sugar beside her.

Turning her head to the other side she tried to find her two husbands but the bed was empty.

A sudden cold feeling touched every cell of her skin as she missed the warmth of their body.

While getting up from the bed she glanced at the round wooden clock hanging on the wall. It told her the time was ten past seven. Her husbands didn't leave for work until nine so they must be around.

As her soft soles touched the red fluffy rug she roamed her gaze once more around the room.

With light steps she walked towards the bathroom and checked if one of them were there but no..no one was there.

Aadya pursed her lips, playing with the hem of the white shirt she was wearing. It was reaching upto her inner thigh leaving her slender feet bare and allowing the coldness to kiss them.

It was the beginning of February. They have completed one month of their married life. The first thing she wanted to do this morning was look into their eyes.

However they were not here.

She pouted, tugging a piece of her hair behind her ear as a sudden thought occurred to her mind.

Did they forget that it's been one month to our marriage ? The thought left a bitter feeling in her heart.

Carrying the same bitterness in her heart she walked out of the room to search for her husbands.