Part 1

In the college (wah pehli baar author is to the point)

Yn entered the college with the same mindset and routine. She as usual thought of not meeting Nischay but Whenever he comes in front of her, it's hard to ignore him bruh.
She was chit - chatting with Aswani. Out of nowhere Nischay whispered in Yn's ears

Nischay: Hey Dumbo

Yn: Excuse me mister who TF you are calling Dumbo!?

Nischay: ofc you miss

Yn: Just Fck off man (rolled her eyes)

Nischay chuckled

They were walking towards their classrooms when Nischay again came and said yn

Nischay: Today the professor will show our test sheets, you know right?
(With a Lil smirk)

Yn: Yes I know very well and I also know that I'm gonna get more marks than you 😊. So just move away.

Nischay: Umm okay, bet? 🌚

Yn: Bruh! Okay 💀

Nischay: But if I won the bet, then what you will give me in return 😏

Yn: Whatever you want jerk 😂

Nischay: Obey me for rest of the week OR (comes close to her face) you know very well (looks at her lips and moves away)

Yn felt thousands of butterflies in her stomach but as you know they're rivals so she shrugged off those thoughts and came back to reality.
She knew what was the second option but she's too confident about her marks bruh.

Yn: Accepted. You're really a jerk 💀. And if I won then You've to say sorry to me infront of the whole class.

Nischay: Yep okay! Aisi nobat toh aane vali hai nhi but still NVM 😂

Nischay slightly slapped on Yn's head and moved to his class with a smirk plastered on his face.

Aswani: Mai toh keh rhi hu Kam marks liya kar. Iss bande se kiss toh milegi 🌚😂

Yn: Chupp karjaaaa (red red cheeks 🌚) I know uske Kam marks aayenge. Test se pehle vo padhai ki jagah basketball khel raha tha 💁.

Aswani: But by chance aagye toh..? 🌚

Yn: Tu na.... Aisa ho hi nhi sakta I'm sure huh.

Aswani: Okok let's see 😂. Pichli baar yaad haina tere Kam marks aane par sabke saamne sorry bulvaya tha usne.

Yn: Bruh yaad hai. Vo toh mai ache se padhai nahi kar payi thi isiliye. Iss baar toh aa hi jayenge 💀

Yn was pretending to be very chill but deep down she's a Lil nervous about her marks. What if he gets more than her 💀.

Scene changes: In the canteen

Yn and Aswani were sitting on a bench. Aswani was continuously talking to Yn but Yn was just staring at an object , thinking about something deeply.

A boy came and put his hand on Aswani's shoulder. Aswani looked back and saw ABHISHEK.

Aswani: WTF ABHIII

Abhishek: Yoo

Aswani: Bc tu kaha tha ab tak!?

Abhishek: Bas vo shoots mei busy tha. Aur btao kya chal rha hai

Aswani: Arey tu baith ja pehle

Abhishek sat and then met Yn too. (Ofc Abhishek already knows yn bruh)
Then Aswani told him the incident which happened today morning.

Abhishek: Yn then are you sure na uss se zada marks aayenge?

Yn: Hmm y-yep yep I'm sure bruh

Abhishek: Hmm then it's ok. Vaise kehte ho toh I'll talk to him rehne de sakte hain...?

Yn: Arey NAH! I'm sure yr 😂

(Yn's POV: Sheesh! I'm scared a Lil but if I said no then he'll make fun of me for the whole life 🔪💀)

Nischay enters the canteen and sees Abhishek

Nischay: Yo bro. Agya vapas

Abhishek: Haa bhai. Aur bta kaisa hai

Nischay: Bas sab sahi. Aaj koi toh firse haarne Vala hai

Abhishek: Bro side mei ana Zara

Abhishek: Bro I'm telling you if she lost and told about this to her dad then your impression on Y/d uncle will get worse than ever. I'm telling you abhi ki rehne de aise hi panga hoga.

Nischay: Bruh she won't tell him anything at any cost. ik her very well (smirks)

Now this news was spreading all over the college. Almost everyone gotta know about this. Some were saying that it would be crazy - two mafias kissing each other (pehle se hi kiss soch liya huh).

Yn is now a Lil chill and calm (something's in her mind)

Only ten minutes left for the last lecture and then the result will be out.
Nischay is looking very calm as if he doesn't even care.
Yn is still looking a Lil tensed.

After some minutes

Professor: Here you go with your test results.

First, the result was handed over to Yn
and then Nischay

Yn: WTF!

*****

Yo! Boring part ig 😂🙌.
Do tell me in the comments how was it. Stay tuned for the next part ☕

Thanks for reading 💗