The plot hangs by a thread just like its protagonist

Week 75

Prompt

"You know that could kill you, right?"

"But it's so fluffy!"

"...Oh, you're right."

********************

Maybe I shouldn't do it, thought Eli. But he really couldn't resist the adorable little fluffy doggo!

"I don't care how fluffy it is! You don't pet the rabid dog," Sarah exclaimed.

"Then why did you adopt it?" Eli asked.

"To guard the house, why else?"

"No use in guarding the house if it tears its owner into shreds first."

Sarah scratched her chin and considered the argument against her beloved fluffy pup.

Eli rolled his dark brown eyes when the blonde shrugged and went back to swirling his fingers around the dog's nose, dangerously close to its foaming mouth.

"Who's an adorable puppy?" The furry monster dog asked in a mickey mouse-like voice, looking slightly displeased.

"Wait, he can talk, too?" Eli asked surprised evident in his voice.

Sarah raised her voice, "I told you it's dangerous!"

"I shouldn't have stopped taking my medications, now even the dog's talking!"

"Wait..what medications!?"

"Uhmm... uhh... ehehehe."

"I don't think the puppy is a puppy because he's so fluffy," Sarah remarked.

"Do you want a hairless dog then?"

"It's a dog, for goodness sake; I'm going to keep it."

"Then it means it's safe for me to cuddle with it."

"Fine—you can cuddle the dog!"

"Great!" he held the dog in his arms and started petting it happily when it suddenly bit his hands. It soon began to morph into something resembling a mix between a hyena and a dragon.

Eli was so awed by the dog- no hyena and dragon mix- that he didn't notice the bleeding wound on his hand.

"Uh, I'm sorry." The dog-hyena-dragon-mix apologized, embarrassment evident in his voice.

"YOU BIT ME!" Eli let out an accusatory shout.

Slowly, the boy was getting converted into a similar creature as the dog-hyena-dragon who bitten him.

"Baba Jaga, is that... is that really you?"

Sarah just stood there and watched this unfold, resembling that one awkward standing emoji.

"Could you please help me Sarah, or do you want me to probably die?" Eli shouted at her.

"I missed the part where that's my problem."

"When your dying I won't help you, I'll just stare at you." he yelled back.

"And... CUT!" the director shouted.

"Phew that was some what entertaining, and when your actually dying I still won't help you," He promised getting up from the floor.

The director looked back at the script and suddenly realized that "you're" was written as "your", which angered him.

"Where the hell is the scriptwriter?!"

"I think his wife died" Jacob lied knowing that the scriptwriter had ran away to hide.

The truth was his soul died and he vanished into the neverland.

"Then someone get the local necromancer to revive his wife so he can go back to work!"

He was fired from hell, he had no wife and now he walks every realm looking for nothing he knows about.

"Wait a minute- Jacob when'd you get here?" Sarah asked, still dangling from her ankle as she was held up by ropes attached to the ceiling.

Suddenly Dobby appeared out of nowhere, slowly unknotting the rope from the ceiling, a deadly serious look plastered all over his face.

"Wait! Let her be, she looks hotter when she hangs on the ceiling," someone commented.

"Dobby is a free elf, but he isn't ugly anymore, he's a prince," Sarah said with her powerful shirt of faeries.

Then Lord Farquaad in the fairy godmother's dress and Prince Charming rushed in with Red Riding Hood's grandmother on Donkey. Meanwhile Shrek and Fiona came in with an onion canon and started showering everyone with onion balls.

"No more onions, we want meatballs!" The hyena-dragon-mix dog pouted.

"WAIT...IT CAN ACTUALLY TALK!?" She yelled in shock again.

Eli found himself just standing in the midst of everything with a blank face plastered on.

"Dude I swear to god you're a blank canvas that needs some emotion.." the director said.

Then, Sarah aggressively threw a script of a romantic fairy movie to the head of the director

The director calmly poured the coffee into his tea and drank it with the two goats from Thor Love and Thunder who he used to chill with.

"As if I'll go for this script, psh."

Out of nowhere everyone vanished.

But Sarah still remained.

"COME BACK BEFORE I STRANGLE YOU ALL WITH TACOS."

But nobody came and Sarah had to eat all the tacos while upside down and then she got brain damage

But since Sarah dint have a brain she was alright.