I think... I think Sarah needs therapy...

WEEK 34

Prompt:

There's a ghost in my house. It started cooking for me. I think my eating habits are being judged by a ghost.

Warning: a few mentions of suicide.

><><><><

"Are you sure you want to eat all that cake?" the ghost questioned, even while making more cake.

"Yep! I like the cake," I said, narrowing my eyes at it.

"Okay, okay. Who am I to judge? After all, I died from choking on my food—but still, you should really eat slowly and take smaller bites or you might choke. Trust me, I know."

For some reason, I suddenly had a very bad feeling about the ghost's cooking. I finished the cake. It tasted like spinach... and it started to burn my stomach from the inside!

Running short of ideas, the authors decided to explode the planet for plot purposes.

Unfortunately, the planet had a protective shield around it to prevent that very thing.

The ghost looked at the authors and said, "Stop messing with the planet, please."

"But it's for plot purposes," all the authors whined.

I, the narrator, turned back to the ghost, decidedly ignoring the authors. The authors screamed behind me; I had a heart-attack and fell to the floor.

One particularly fragile author burst into tears. Another decided to plop Sarah and Jeffery into the story.

The Narrator, who was now unfortunately thrown from first to person, got up, sighed, and shook her head disapprovingly.

All the authors shared an evil laugh. And an evil laugh shared the authors. Getting creeped out, the authors all started running around, crazy confused.

Out of the shadows came a man dressed in a black cloak with a magical aura surrounding him.

"My name is Billy Bob Joe," he told the authors. But the authors, still running around, didn't hear him. Billy Bob Joe tried his best to get their attention, but they ignored him, as if he was merely a page.

Suddenly, one horror-writing author stopped in his tracks and looked at Billy. The fourth wall cried in the distance. So Billy Bob Joe punched the fourth wall.

The fourth wall stood proud and unbreakable (Editor Dreams: lol you wish). Behind it, there was a titanium fifth wall waiting to be discovered. And behind that fifth wall was a sixth wall made of gold, waiting for someone to defeat the fourth and fifth.

All the walls broke down, and the one who broke them was none other than Sarah.

"I am here, guys!" she yelled.

Everyone pretended to be dead, since being dead was better than being around Sarah.

Sarah looked around, starting to cry, and wailed, "I'm all alone!"

"You will forever be," said the voice inside her head.

"Who dares oppose me!" she exclaimed, unable to believe what the voice inside her head had proclaimed.

"Shut up; don't pretend it isn't true."

"Are... Are you coming from my mind? Show yourself!" Sarah yelled, looking around and thrashing her arms around in front of her.

"I am your conscience but a hot bad boy. Suffer."

Sarah mumbled, "Great. Just great."

"You're the one who imagined me up, blame yourself," the judgmental conscience said.