Q-tip's crazy adventure!

WEEK 35

Prompt:

"I just killed a man and you're worried about a few tears in my dress?"

**********

"I'm worried because you forgot that your tears are literally acid which can burn things! And you used those tears to kill that man!"

The girl was shocked by what he said and her mind shifted to a whole new time, place and situation.

In this time, she was Sarah Jocular, the florist.

Sarah withdrew her sword of death and used it to wreak havoc upon the entire nation. Her sword of death was filled with poisonous flowers that could kill any man or woman.

Suddenly, a strange creature appeared and tried to attack her.

Sarah pulled out her sword, and summoned strangler vines to wrap around the creature's neck and kill it, but unfortunately, the creature was made of fire - the sword's only weakness.

The creature had two big sharp front teeth and he bit Sarah in her forehead, pushing his teeth inside her brain.

"This is starting to get graphic...." One of the bystanders noted, as Sarah unsuccessfully tried to fight off the monster before she lost consciousness.

Two hours later, when she woke up, she was no longer Sarah, but Q-Tip now.

Q-Tip staggered onto her feet, feeling exhausted and with no memory of what had happened. Feeling heavily uncomfortable, she looked down to realise it was not her body either. Feeling even more uncomfortable, she remembered that she was a he. All he knew was that his work shift for the day was done, so he started his way home, wherever home was.

A dark shadow began following Q-Tip home, looming over him. That was surprising as fire was not supposed to have a shadow.

Then, it started pouring. However, what rained down was not water. It was acid, which was strong enough to sheer the skin of a scaly monster.

The scaly monster was Jeffrey but dragon. Jeffrey but dragon liked to kidnap people. He kidnapped Q-tip and flew him up into the air.

Q-Tip screamed like the girl he used to be, hanging onto Jeffrey the dragon for dear life. But Jeffery the dragon couldn't be trusted, and he dropped Q-tip.

Just as he was about to hit the ground with tremendous force, Q-tip fell through a cloud, which luckily slowed his descent. Once slowed, he realized he was in a mountain of cotton-candy with cotton-candy monsters. Q-Tip let out a breath and tried to pick at the monsters to quench his hunger.

A cotton candy monster grabbed Q-Tip and tried to jam him into its ear. Q-Tip struggled and instead of him being jammed into the ear, he eats the monster. The cotton candy monster had tentacles and those tentacles started tickling him from inside his stomach.

Q-tip was becoming impatient. He willed his stomach acid to work faster, tearing apart the creatures within him.

The mountain started to disappear.

"BOOYAH BABY!" Sarah yelled as she blasted the mountain.

The mountain was blasted and huge pieces of rock fell on Q-tip, killing him.

Finally, Q-tip was back to reality, and he realised that he was on a bed with an old man plus his best friend Shaina beside him, and that he was having a dream.

Then, everything shifted and he found himself on another bed, alone. Dream inception was weird.

Cobb entered Q-tips' dreams to find out his deep dark secrets. He found out that Q-tip was the one who masterminded the 9-11 terrorist attack on NYC.