Finally! Some new characters..and Sarah...

WEEK 46

Prompt:

"Oh, look at all the pretties!"

"Can you please stop talking about assault rifles the same way you talk about shoes?"

**********

"But it's so fun!" Tiffany blew a kiss to one of the beautiful, beautiful rifles.

"Oh my gosh," Caleb sighed, dragging her past the rows and rows of guns.

''Hands up, Caleb,'' Tiffany said, while putting a rifle to his head.

"Or what?" He asked as he cocked his head to the side, a challenging smirk present on his lips.

"There are zombies outside, sweetie, and I think they're getting hungry knowing we're behind these doors."

Almost as if they could hear her, a small pack of zombies began to bang on the front door. The hinges of the front door quivered from their weight against it. Tiffany grabbed a gun.

"This is about to get messy," Caleb muttered, taking the rifle next to him.

The zombies broke through the door and began to do an odd dance similar to the macarena.

''Uh, oh! Maybe they just feasted at Bern's Corner.''

Caleb narrowed his eyes and began shooting at them. This was way worse than what the two thought it was! Tiffany could feel the urge to dance tugging at her limbs.

The sound of gunshots made Addison jump, causing her to fall down the stairs. She got up and brushed off a twitching zombie arm from her leg, making her way over to Caleb.

"Did you find an exit like we told you to, Addison?"

"Nah," she replied, casually grabbing a rifle.

"Leave it to you to screw us over," Caleb sighed and aimed the rifle the zombies' way. But he decided to shoot his own foot, because of masochism.

"Not this again," Tiffany complained. "It's always Addison this and Addison that, but you never talk about how your pain addiction gets in the way of everything!"

"This wouldn't have happened if you just do as you're told to!"

The zombies started to overrun their position at the front door, showing up faster than they could be killed. Caleb's eyes widened and he ran out of the house, screaming.

"Idiot," Tiffany muttered and ran behind him

"Seriously!" Addison shouted while sprinting out after the two.

I stood at the corner of the cafe watching the show; it was not something new. I glared at a zombie that came near me and it dragged itself away, looking confused. The zombie was doing the Macarena again. His legs got tangled in the process, and he toppled over, and surprisingly shoved it's smelly foot towards Tiffany's nose

"EW!" Tiffany screamed, kicking the zombie's foot away.

Slime gushed out of the wound and Tiffany covered her nose because of the stench. The slime started to turn into something or someone. It formed acid, which started eating at the floor and threatening to destroy Tiffany's legs.

Tiffany screamed a very scream-like scream. However, the acid healed her by turning her name to Sarah, and after doing so, it became the zombie who started doing the floss. The flossing zombie then bit Sarah, turning her back to a Tiffany because Sarah needed to stop existing in all these universes.

Little did they know that Sarah was omnipresent. She was not, since she wiped out the face of every universe. But little did anyone know that Sarah was actually a force of nature, and therefore can never be erased from the universe. Sarah transcended beyond time and space; she could not simply be pooled away.

Sarah returned to this universe by possessing Tiffany who was now once again Sarah. And Sarah got in a truck and drove into the sunrise, unaware of what her future would hold.

Side Warning: It would be bad. Sarah's future was always bad.

It got worse when the truck lost control and toppled over. No one knew how Sarah lost control of the truck; the road was straight and dry with no potholes to be seen. Sarah had hit her head hard and slowly, she felt her eyes close.

When she had awoken, a man who looked angry and a girl eating chicken invaded her vision.

"Um, hi?" Sarah said.

The girl finished her chicken leg and threw the bone at Sarah.

"Don't mind her, she doesn't speak for all of us," the man sighed.

"Chicken?" The girl pointed at Sarah, a fierce hunger still in her eyes.

Sarah just rolled her eyes at the girl, and began walking away. She had miraculously healed from the wreck, you know, because she was invincible.

"You're our only hope, Sarah, since you are the reincarnated goddess after all!"

"Neat!" Sarah said as she turned to go; she wanted to try skydiving without a parachute and she was tired of people throwing chicken bones at her.

"But you're the only one who can stop this apocalypse, goddess of plot relevance!"

Sarah died immediately. For only 8 seconds. Then she died again for 100 centuries.

Meanwhile, Caleb and Addison were still running around, looking for Tiffany.

"I can't believe I'm stuck with you," Addison said with an exasperated sigh.

In that instant, Sarah's ghost took some dynamite and blew up the world, and several Sarahs rained all over the solar system. Where each shrapnel of Sarah's essence rained, a brand-new Sarah-tree grew, complete in her image. The humanoid Sarah-trees enabled the Sarahs to take over the world.

But then, all the Sarahs and Sarah-trees mysteriously got wiped out, and the universe reset itself back to normal. Normal except for the fact that Earth was now a lifeless volcanic rock. And lifeless except the new species of human that ate lava for food and drank rocks for dinner.

"Mhm this food is so tasty" Ash said to Gren.

Brock came inside, realised it was the wrong Ash, and left to his dimensional portal once again.

"Who was it?" Ash wondered. "Who cares anyway? There's no one to care about here!"

Reality hit harder across his face as bits and pieces of memories rose in his head, and he dropped the lava chunk and stared off in the deep space. Slowly, they evolved into Gorons, and these Gorons thoroughly enjoyed everything on the newly evolved Earth.

The End.