Chapter 1

NOTE: This story is adopted from chinses novel 

Seoul, mid-March.

One week ago, the chairman of Kim Enterprise Cancel his son's wedding engagement to Yn when the paparazzi exposed her involvement with a director who was already married. The director's wife who was pregnant with his child attempted suicide when she found out about the extramarital affair.

The public was enraged and started criticizing the director for his extramarital affair when his wife was pregnant with his child. To protect himself and gain favorable public opinion, the director decided to sacrifice Yn and he informed the public that Yn was the one who had seduced him. This statement ignited storms and criticisms surrounding Yn, which greatly affected her reputation.

As one of the most prestigious and reputable families in Seoul, the Kim family were unable to accept a daughter-in-law who was involved in such scandals.

Yn was then dismissed by GSM Entertainment, one week after the incident because she had breached their contract by getting involved in a major scandal during the term of their contract. Besides that, the company also sued Yn for damages worth sixty million Won for her breach of contract.

Therefore, it seemed like Yn lost everything in the blink of an eye. However, she received a phone call last night and it seemed like she had just received an engagement for a new contract

After getting dismissed from her entertainment company, Yn's agent decided to send her off for one last time.

"Your house is now filled with reporters and the paparazzi. Furthermore, it is going to be sealed by the council very soon. Do you have anywhere else to go?" Her agent was a man in his early thirties. His hair was bleached silver, and he was dressed very fashionably. He had been serving Yn for the past few years.

Yn ignored him and continued fiddling around her purse.

"If you do not have any place to go...CEO Chang of City Enterprise is really interested in you. Why don't you consider spending the night at his villa? After all, this will be nothing new to you since you already slept with the other director before."

Yn knew that the agent had something planned when he offered to drop her home. Things were never that simple with him. So, he planned to sell her off?

How much did CEO Chang offer to pay him for this?

"I have not slept with any director before. GSM Entertainment knows better than anyone else the true story behind this scandal," Yn said as she finally took an envelope out from her purse. She looked at the address written on the envelope. "Yn, I am doing all this for your sake. Your fiancé Cancel your engagement and left you, and you are now blacklisted in the entertainment industry. What are your plans for your future? How do you intend to settle your debts?"

Yn openly rejected his proposal and said, "I have already found a new home. You do not need to worry about me."

The agent frowned and tried to hide the look of displeasure on his face. He had already accepted CEO Chang's payment and he had already promised that he would deliver this woman to his bed but this woman was being difficult now.

"No, Yn. We have already been working together for so many years. Do you think that I will do anything to set you up or harm you? I can assure you that as long as you stick by CEO Chang and become his woman, you will definitely live a life without any worries. As you can see, we are already on the way to his villa."

Yn was shocked when she heard her agent's words. She quickly took out her cell phone and made a phone call.

"I have met into a little trouble on the way to Gangnam Shopping Street."