Synergist

We were sent on another world, yes, as much as Hajime would not believe this, it really did exist and parallel dimensions exist. They were summoned by a god, they wanted their help to defend mankind from the depths of evil. 

Hajime was an absolute loner, he spend most of his time looking at the window or just trying to study for the exams. By all means, if Hajime wasn't a loner he would be seen as an ordinary high school boy. 

But because of this he became a subject to bullying. most of his classmates would bully him because he was a wimp, because he was such a loner. Most of that may be true, but Hajime just wanted to live his life, wanting to mind his own business. 

But now, he thought things would be different, but it wasn't so much at all. He was a synergist after all, a role not suited for battle, someone who should just stay at the sidelines and watch.

Continuously getting barraged by criticism that was impossible to fix. Getting hated on because of being himself. That was who Nagumo Hajime is. 

But it all changed, for the absolute pit of worse when they were on a dungeon raid. They were simply walking around having their guard on. That was until some type of bull type monster had his hand raised up going to swipe Nagumo. 

Koki the "Hero" dashed to where the monster was and slew him quite easily. But because of the slash some of the rocks on the ceiling fell and revealed a glowing blue crystal. It was as beautiful as a flower. 

"Nagumo, you just have to train harder. If I were in your shoes, I would be working more harder to get stronger." Stop the crap. What could I do? You have the hero class, it's so much easier for you to just become strong, its so easier for you to say that! When you have no idea. 

Hajime lowered his face and started at the ground. he wanted to shout to scream to punch that goddamn hero that had the absolute guts to tell that when he has the silver plate. It was hard, what could Hajime do? He's a synergist, upgrade his strength? That's impossible strength isn't even compatible on his class. 

"Alright." In the end, that was all Hajime could muster. Hajime then turned around and looked up at the crystal that showed itself majestically. "That's a glanz crystal, you don't see that often. It's kind of rare." An old man said as he looked up mesmerized by the sparkling of the crystal. 

"Alright! Then I'll get it." A student named Daisuke Hiyama, someone who hates me for no good reason. He's the one that always subjects me to his bullying. As he climbed up the rocks slowly approaching the stone, the old man shouted. 

"Oi! Daisuke! Don't touch it! It may be a trap!" Although he gave a warning it was too late, Daisuke touched the crystal, it made a blinding light that made everybody cover their eyes.

The moment they looked around, they saw a circle that made a monster appear from the ground, it's black fur and eyes that was sharpened and with the intent to kill. Most of the students were screaming and flabbergasted. 

They were panicking. 

"Get back! It was a trap dammit!" The old man said as most students tried to retreat but monsters did not let them. Skeletons appeared and started to chase them down. 

Koki dashed in and clashed blades with a skeleton that was just as the same strength as him. Just as he was overwhelmed, a girl with black hair and red eyes swept in and helped KOki out of the pinch. "Thank you, Shizuku!" 

Shizuku nodded as she shouted. "Get back everybody!" 

They started to run for the stairs but Kaori tripped. Bruh. The old man made a super cool chant and made a spell called Hallowed Grounds. Which was a protective spell to keep danger off from a certain area. But the behemoth's strength was too much and the barrier was broken from a simple ram of the behemoth's body.