"Hm,"

"O- okay... I'll be on the couch then,"

"Walk to my closet and go change,"

"No, it's fine."

"You've been in that clothes for more than 12 hours, just do it." He scoffed again.

"Fine, fine, whatever,"

I got up from the couch and walked into a pair of white doors. I pushed them open and again, was met with a huge as fuck room. His closet is the size of my room, what the fuck?

I grabbed a black sweatshirt from the rack and tossed it onto the small couch. Who the fuck put a couch on a closet? Mew Suppasit everybody!

I pulled all of my clothes off and put the sweatshirt on. It was huge, it reached until my thigh and the sleeve were creating sweater paws. Am I really that small?

I fold my clothes neatly and stacked them in one pile. I brought them along with me back into Mew's room, closing the closet door behind me. I just walk out of the closet, lol.

Mew was already fast asleep again so I think I'll do the same, it's not like there's much I could do. I texted my mum telling her about my whereabouts and she instantly fangirled and talked about babies and stuff. I ignored her and switched my phone off before drifting into the dreamland.

The next time when I woke up, I feel panic fill my whole system as I notice Mew was nowhere in sight.

"MEW? MEW, where are you!?" I yelled out like a madman. The closet door swung open, revealing a half-naked Mew. My eyes widened at the sight and I blushed fiercely.

"Why so loud? It's barely 9"

"What are you doing up? You should lay down and do nothing!"

"Take a chill pill, will you? I was just taking a shower and I'm all fine already,"

"Nope, nope, go lay down" I pushed him back onto the bed, and tugged him in like a baby.

I grabbed the thermometer from the nightstand's desk and put it into his mouth, glaring at him as if to say 'close your mouth'. He obeyed surprisingly before pulling the thing out once the beep was heard. 98.5°F.

"Your temperature is back to normal,"

"Told cha," He said with that emotionless gaze of his.

"Thank god, I thought you were just lying," I said, smiling gratefully. His face isn't as pale as yesterday and his lips already back to their pinkish colour. He doesn't look like he was in pain now, and I'm so glad that he's okay.

"Hey, Gulf?"

"Hm?" I tilted my head to the side, watching his lips move but nothing come out,

"What did you say?"

"I uh... thank you," My eyes widened at his words as my jaws went ajar. Mew Suppasit, the assholish bastard that I hate to pieces, just said THANK YOU, can you believe that?

"Oi, stop zoning out!"

"Eh uh... sorry,"

"What are you thinking about anyway?" He said in annoyance.

"It's uh... nothing,"

"Doesn't seem like it,"

"Well, you know... you just said thank you and... and that was shocking me... I guess,"

"Dumbass, Even a lil child knows how to say thank you,"

"I know but... hearing you say it... it's kinda weird. I... I didn't expect you to like it, me babying you I mean, and moreover you saying thank you, so..."

"You're right. I don't like it. In fact, I despise it. I have a nice heart, so please be my boyfriend. There are tons of people that silently say that to me and it's annoying. It's complicated, but I don't like it. But you..." He tsked and threw his gaze somewhere else.

"... uh, what about me?"

"You hid nothing, you didn't scream that sentence inside, so I don't mind showing my gratitude to you, that's all."

"O-oh..."

"Yeah..."

"It's a bit weird hearing you say that, but okay I guess..." I said, blushing again at his words. I could still feel his eyes on me, watching me with an unreadable expression.

"So uh... I guess my job's done here, so I uh... I think Imma go home now,"

"Dumbass,"

"What?"

"Nothing,"

"Oh, okay... Um. Bye Mew, I'll give you this back tomorrow," I said motioning to his sweatshirt. I pulled my jeans on and threw the rest of my clothes into my back before slinging them over my shoulder.

"Byeee" I yelled out one more time. I scurried out of his room and his house, cursing my dumb self over and over again.

No, this can't be happening. We're just pretending for fuck sake, why do I feel the butterflies? My chest keeps fluttering and my heart was thumping loudly. Fuck, just stop already! Why is this even happening anyway?