"Okay okay I get it."
I stop her before she writes a whole essay on me. The voluptuous body she is talking about have a lot of strech marks, stomach rolls and cellulite which people deem ugly, but I don't really care. I love food and few strech marks are not going to stop me from eating what I want.

"I don't know about male doctors but I think you really find me beautifull and am glad to hear that."

"Ofcourse I do and one of the reasons being you are only my friend besides you I don't really have anyone." She says with hint of sadness

"Believe me gorgeous after me you don't need anyone else as I'll make up for everyone with my crackhead personality. Now let's get to work did you bring me the x ray report I asked for."

Elena is an undergrad intern and is helping me with my patients since I don't know the native language. She is really helpfull.

"Yes boss"
She handed me the reports and seems really ecstatic after hearing what I said earlier.

"Also you have afternoon duty in the opd. There were many patients who needed orthopedic assistance and doctor stefano couldn't attend them all." she tells me while sorting case files of my other patients.

"What happened why are there so many patients suddenly?" I asked while looking at the x ray it's a monteggia fracture dislocation (ulna fractured and dislocation of the radial head at elbow).

"Don't know much but there was fight between two groups of people and one was Lorenzo's people so all the doctors have been rushing making sure they don't become victim of his wrath"

"Hmmmm"
I humm absent minded still focused on the xray.

"I hope his men get well soon so we don't have toface his anger."

"By the way who is this Lorenzo you are talking about."
I ask seeing her so sacred of this man's anger.
I wait for the answer but when met with silence I look up to see elena frowing at me.

"You came to Italy but don't know about Lorenzo."

"Umm is he like big government official or something."
I genuinely ask her.

"Oh you definitely know nothing miele(honey)."

I swear to god elena is 24 years old but talks like a 58 year old lady.
She very animately closes the doors, ca
come near and starts talking as if we are discussing about leaking CIA information to terrorists.

"Kuhu he is the italian mafia the unbeaten, merciless, most feared. You should never mess with him."

I stare at her face and just laugh
"I'm sorry elena but this is just hilarous mafia, unbeaten, merciless and what was the other word feared."
I continue to laugh while make fun of her.

"You don't get this do you?"
Elena huffed and started going away.

"Okay okay I promise I won't laugh but even if he is the mafia what are the chances of me meeting him and that too on a small island in Italy. Also believe me I will never mess with a mafia or something if I met one. I love my life."

"Yes you can meet him cause he is in this island. I don't know specifics but the whole town is alert and you must have seen a lot of guards at various places too."

Now that I think I have seen guards around some areas but whatever it's not like we will be conversing with the mafia anytime soon. I think I will never see him ever.

"Okay but what does your unbeaten and merciless mafia look like?"

She just shrugs and says
"Noone really knows you may see him and will never really know whether he is a mafia or not unless he wants you to but if I saw him I will know if he is lorenzo or not".

"What so noone has seen this mafia?
Now elena I really think you just had a dream and are thinking it to be true."

"I knew you will not believe me, I shouldn't have said that. I seemed really stupid."
She is looking really sad.

Giving myself a mental slap for ruining her mood I try to coax her.
"Elena you know I am just joking and I believe everything you said."

"You don't belive me and I know I sound stupid too but just take care and be aware."
She says smiling back

"Okay I will be cautious. But first fix your mood else I will be parading in the streets today yelling Lorenzo, I'm waiting for you."
I reply her back.

Finally she gives me her full blown smile.

"You are crazy. Still be cautious you never know what destiny brings. Especially with his men in our opd it's quite a volatile situation in hospital." Elena says while leaving.