Chapter 15

Teams RWBY and JNPR alongside the Arc Sisters are now at Dekabase as William called for them.

Olivia: So Jaune what does Boss have for us this time?

Jaune: Beats me, he just told me we're needed back at base.

Saphron: Don't tell me that Ironwood requests another fight again? I mean did he not see the last fight?

Rosemary: Yeah, you guys kicked ass!

Aqua: And with Clover and Vine helping out, that fight was already our win from the start.

Bianca: Man the look on their faces when they revealed they we're Sentai. It was priceless!

Violet: I know right! I even got it on camera!

???: Sup losers!

Everyone looked to the sound of the voice and see girl. The Arcs know who she is, but for Teams RWBY and (J)NPR, they have one thought in their head.

RBY and NPR/Weiss: 'Why does she look like Weiss/me?'

Jaune: Hello Bleiss.

Bleiss: Hello~future husband~.

Pyrrha felt her eye twitch at that.

Pyrrha: 'HUSBAND?! WHO DOES THIS BITCH THINK SHE IS?!'

Jaune: If you're here, I take it the rest of the Ryusoulgers are here?

Bleiss: Yup and same goes for everyone else. They're all in the meeting room right now.

Olivia: Wait really?!

Bleiss: Yup, come on let's go.

Weiss: Hey, do you mind explaining to me, who you are and why do you look like me?

Bleiss: Don't want to.

As Bleiss just walks off and brings the Arc Siblings and Team (J)NPR with her as Team RWBY just stood there.

Yang: So that just happened.

Blake: Yup.

Ruby: Come on guys, let's go follow Jaune and the others!

As Ruby grabs Weiss's hand as the rest of Team RWBY follow them to the meeting area.

Jade: So any idea what this meeting is about?

Bleiss: Beats me, almost every single Sentai is here. This usually doesn't happen unless a big threat is heading our way.

Jade: But didn't Boss send the Dekarangers and the Kakurangers to deal with it?

Bleiss: Oh they did, but I feel like something else is coming.

As Bleiss and the Arc Siblings made their way to the doors and open it as they are met with a huge crowd.

Pyrrha: That's a big family.

Ren: Yup.

Yang: Man, our family reunions aren't this big but damn, this is a lot of people.

Blake: Tell me about it.

Jaune: Come on guys let's go.

As Jaune and the Arc Sisters, lead Teams RWBY and (J)NPR in the crowd. Bleiss left to meet up with her team, while they we're walking the two teams are looking around and seeing the Arc Family, they even saw a few familiar faces in the crowd.

Ruby: So Jaune mind telling us who among the Super Sentai are not Arcs?

Jaune: Well you already know that William and Willow Schnee are DekaMaster and DekaSwan.