Chapter 7

A few hours prior to the Raid

William alongside Oobleck and Team RWBY have just arrived in the Dekabase as William is leading them to the Command Center.

Oobleck: It's been so long since I last went here and everything is still the same.

William: Well we don't do that much redecorating.

Weiss: Professor Oobleck, you know my Uncle?

Oobleck: Doctor, Ms. Schnee and yes I know your Uncle and the Arc Family for a very long time.

William decides to whisper to Oobleck

William: You're not going to tell them?

Oobleck: No, I rather not them ask me too many questions about my involvement with the Sentai.

On their way to the Command Center they came across the Lab where Willow is working at. Weiss took a small glance at her Mother working on her one of her projects. She wonders why she never bothered to tell her Family about this.

They reached the Command Center as William had Team RWBY stand in attention. As Oobleck stands behind William.

William: Alright, you'll remain here for the time being until the Dekarangers radio in that Torchwick has been captured. But.

As William opens up a screen as it shows the live feed of the Warehouse.

William: We will watch the operation live.

Ruby: Wait so we are going to see Jaune and his Family capture Torchwick?

Oobleck: Yes we are, after all. The Sentai will be placed as security in the Vytal Festival, best for you to see what they are capable of.

As everyone looks at the screen as they can see the Dekarangers alongside the Lupinrangers and Patrangers getting into position.

Weiss: What is the gear they are wearing? The one with the armor?

William: Ah, that's the Dekarangers S.W.A.T Mode it was created for the Dekarangers to give them extra power. S.W.A.T. Mode includes vests, leg armor, sensors, and communication headsets. S.W.A.T. has many other valuable functions, including heat seeking, x-ray vision, and nightvision.

Weiss: So my Mother had a hand in creating this armor right?

William: Yes she has and many other devices for the Dekarangers.

Ruby: Hey Weiss do you think your Mom will create something for my Crescent Rose?

Weiss: I'm not sure Ruby. I'm not sure.

Oobleck: Looks like they breached the Warehouse.

As they watch the Lupinrangers and Patrangers fight their way through the crowd of White Fang soldiers. Ruby was amazed of all the weapons they are using.

Yang: Man you guys don't miss a beat!!

Weiss: Seriously, what kind of technology are you using? Dust wouldn't work as well compared to the Weapons you guys are using.

Blake: Yes, it took only a few shots before they get taken down.

Then they see Neo appear and attack the Dekarangers but before she could do anything Dekabreak comes in crashing with his Machine Boxer and engages Neo.

Yang: What kind of bike is that?

William: Machine Boxer, a motorised unicycle used by DekaBreak.

Then they watch as DekaBreak fights against Neo, and is winning. They see him deliver a powerful punch that was filled with electric energy as it sends Neo flying to a wall.