"Take care of my baby, Mew!!!" Mum yelled out again once we were in the car. Mew left the roof open, so it wasn't hard to hear her.

"Will do, Mum!" No, you won't. That's a lie.

He drove the car outta my driveway and straight into the busy street.

"It's not good to lie, you know,"

"And you're one to talk, kitten," I scoffed at him which only got a smirk in return.

"She seems nice,"

"She is, just a tad bit crazy sometimes, but I love her nevertheless," I answered, quite surprised by his words but approving nonetheless.

"That's cute,"

"Eh? I guess..."

"Do you bring the collar?"

"Yeah, it's in my bag. Why?"

"Nothing, just wondering,"

"Why are we even going to school anyway? It's Halloween for fuck sakes"

"It's not a holiday, you know,"

"Well I know that, but you know what I mean!" I groaned in pure annoyance, crossing my arms in front of my chest sulkily.

"Why are you so upset over it anyway?"

"Maybe because I want to decorate my house and everything such as preparing my costume and etc, etc..."

"Are you secretly 5 or something?"

"What? Can't an almost adult get all excited over Halloween?" I annoyedly asked.

"It's just Halloween, you know. What's so exciting about it?"

"I don't know about you, but for me, it's an amazing day that deserves to be celebrated full heartily. It's unique and entertaining and- and just I don't know... tons of foods gonna be there, people are going to have tons of fun and it's just a sight to see,"

"Are you saying that you're gonna go to the fest?" Mew asked and I nodded excitedly.

"Yeah, aren't we all? I mean, I heard people talk about it yesterday,"

"No, I'm not going."

"Awe, Mewww, c'mon!!!"

"What? When I said no, I mean no!"

"You're no fun. Fine then! Imma goes on my own. If something happens to me then you're gonna drown in your own guilt,"

"Whatever,"

+=====+=====+=====+=====+

I was ruffling my hair when a shadow suddenly appeared behind me. I turned my body around and let out an unmanly shriek as I see all black-figured standing in my doorway.

"Take a chill pill, will you?"

"Wh- what are you doing here?"

"I promised Mum something this morning and I'm a man of his word," Mew said like it's the most obvious thing ever.

"But you said you aren't coming?"

"I'm not going because of you if that's what you were wondering. I'm coming because I've promised your mum and I always keep my promise."

"O- oh... okay, I guess"

"Quick, finish up. I don't have all night,"

"Why are you being a vampire anyway?"

"My friend gave me this, I don't know you're gonna be the crow,"

"Oh... Are you- are you afraid if we meet someone from school? I mean, I bet they would gush about us or something,"