Chapter 1: "Puer Retorta"

Cale Henituse or as one may call him as the "Perfect Child". Cale Henituse was loving, kind, someone with a heart of gold, beautiful, intelligent, and many more.

He's personality is as bright as the sun. He was kind and loving, some believed that he has a heart made of gold. Heart as fragile as porcelain dolls, a beauty that rivals dragons, more intelligent than the most well known geniuses, more talented as than the most well known talented individuals in the western continent, but he was a liar. He pretended so well everyone ignored the signs.

In reality he was as cold as the Paerun Kingdom's winter, maybe even colder. He's heart is as cold as ice, merciless, he's smart and cunning, and he's as sly as a fox. His thoughts are darker than the abyss, he sees everyone as nothing but a pawn to discard.

He hears ancient powers, he learned after this little tale. He was lost in the slums when he was 5 years old, he heard a voice telling him that it was hungry. He followed the voice and found a tree so disgusting and eerie he hated it, but curiosity won over him, so he crossed the fence, making sure nobody saw him. He fed it and soon the tree gave "it". She gave him a shield, he didn't like it that much because it looked holy, but would most definitely help in building a reputation.

He experimented with the shield, after various experiments he learned that he could also use it for offense not just defense. He can make the shield so thin and sharp it can cut a human's head clean. During this experiments he also found out that he can crush his enemies using the shield , crushing them bit by bit. Oh the sound of bones cracking. He trained using the monsters around him.

The sound of the monster's bones getting crushed, their cries, and the dripping of blood, everything sounded like music in his ears. There blood spewing out of there wounds looked so satisfying. He will sometimes dissect them, pulling out there organs one by one. Of course no knew about it, cause he'll always do it in the "Forest of Darkness".

I suppose the name "Twisted Child" describes who he truly are.