🌺🍄💚💙Sweet Dreams

Yandere GeorgexDream-
Request from- Kamiko_1234

Yandere GeorgexDream-Request from- Kamiko_1234

A/n- So in this I took the request and well took it as I did and even further

A/n- So in this I took the request and well took it as I did and even further. Also this story does have a bit of lore but the story isn't completely correct for lore, It's just what I know and what I think would fit the story. Also this story has a mix of things that can't be done in minecraft but then things that can only happen in minecraft so it is a mix of the two. I wanted to say all this to make sure no one is confused about it or anything. Enjoy the story!!

George's Pov-

I've had a lonely feeling in my heart. Knowing that I once had a sweet Dream by my side, he used to actually care about me and love me. But then he let the power get to his head and change him, I slowly couldn't recognize him. Before all of the wars and drama, he was a good guy but now he seems more like a monster.

I walk out of my home and walk towards the prison. I stand there outside the walls staring at the prison, where Dream is being kept. Where he is alone slowly getting worse. Before he got locked up he caught off all attachments to me and Sapnap, breaking my heart. I miss him so much, but if I go to see him when he's like this I don't know if I could ever see him like I used to. Having XD around hasn't exactly helped, he has just been a reminder that I lost Dream.

XD's Pov-
Fighting, wars, yelling, and screaming is all that fills my ears every day. There is no escaping it, even though Dream is locked up, that hasn't stopped it. It's been a while since Dream has been put into the prison. But every day I fear that somehow Dream will escape and add more to the drama and wars and fighting. If he comes back, I know for sure that he's not going to just play nice. He's going to try and get revenge on people. I have been trying to make there be less wars and fights, but all of that would be ruined. He would ruin everything that I have been working hard for. I walk towards the prison a thing I do every day just to make sure Dream is still stuck in there. As I walk up to it see George just staring at the wall of the prison.

"Hello, George!" I greet him.

"Hey XD," George responds in a sad tone.

"What's wrong George?" I ask.