💀,💚💙,😭?🏳️‍🌈Dsmp murder mystery dinner

Murderer mystery party

An/ (The people in this story are- Hannah, Jackmanifold, Quackity, Sapnap, Conner, Wilbur, H Bomb, Karl, Purpled, Ponk, Punz, BommerNA, Foolish, Dream, Schlatt, George, Fundy, Nikki, Tina, Tommy, Tubbo, Eryn, Technoblade, Philza, Ranboo, Awesomedude, Antfrost, Callahan, Eret, Badboyhalo, Skeppy. Sorry if someone you like is not in this story or if they die, I wrote this working with who I know about more or watch more. Also this is not connected to lore this is more based on the people that I listed and just how I see them)

George's Pov-
I am getting dressed in the bedroom for the party. Karl invited everyone in the dsmp to a murder mystery party at a house he rented out. I am so excited, I've always wanted to go to a murder mystery party. It always seemed like something fun to do especially with all my friends in the dsmp. We always loved hanging out with each other for more than just content but everyone's schedules can always get in the way of that.

"Dreammm I'm ready" I call out. Dream walks in and his jaw drops, I love it when he does that. I smile and move close to him. I'm wearing a new blue tux that I bought recently for this occasion. I felt kinda weird wearing the tux because I usually wear a crop top and a skirt when I'm home.

"You look amazing," Dream says with a smile and looks into my eyes melting me.

"I wish I could wear my skirt," I say sadly. I had to wear the tux to match the theme of the murder mystery dinner party.

"Don't worry as soon as we get back I'll help you take those pants off, and the jacket and the shirt annd the.." Dream says seductively and kisses my neck.

"Dreamm quit it your going to make my clothes all wrinkly" I complain pushing him off of me.

"Oh come on now, no one will notice," Dream says being persistent.

"I said no, Dream" I say firmly. Dream sighs in defeat.

"Finee" Dream says sadly as he sits down on the bed.

"You get ready while I put on my makeup," I say as I walk into our bathroom. I put on a bit of blush and a bit of eyeliner. I keep messing with it until I'm satisfied. I walk out to see Dream dressed in a black tux with a green shirt on under it, or was it yellow I don't know I'm color blind. He looked really honest in the tux it was a bit tight so it complemented his body perfectly. I loved it when he wore tighter clothes.

"How do I look?" He says in a hot tone.

"I- um I- you look incredibly hot," I say my face turning a hot pink.

"Oh really then why don't I take this off to cool off," Dream says suggestively.

"Yea- NO!" I say snapping out of it. "We have to go to the party" I look at the time on my phone. "Shit! We are going to be late" I put my phone in the pocket of my suit then grad Dream by the arm dragging him out of the house and into the car. We decide that Dream drives so he gets into the driver's seat and starts driving.

After about an hour's drive, we arrive at the house the party was taking place in. Dream parks the car and walks around to open the passenger door for me to get out. I get out with a smile and then start walking towards the door of the house with Dream trailing behind.

I ring the doorbell and stand there waiting with Dream by my side. I hear footsteps from inside and soon Karl opens the door.

"Heyy I'm so glad you guys came!" Karl greets us excitedly.

"We wouldn't miss it for the world," I say smiling as we walk into the house. Karl leads us into a room with a bunch of couches with most of the guests sitting in them.