the true power of abaddon

Start from the beginning

*swords are for the weak use the power of your own hands* kai kept hearing the voice but it put him on the right path as his hands glowed red and silver with his devil power awakening.
Fuck that sword i fight with hands and my pride no damn light can stop me. Kai let out as he charged at the rest of the creatures and he then was blocked with 2 worda of devil and holy power launching him back.

Well you are strong boy i was wanting to fight a sword wielder but you will do. My name is siegfried wielder of many swords and twice critical. Siegfried spoke introducing himself.

Do i look like i care now out of my way the spear is mine because the use of a tool for power is nothing. Kai said rushing at Siegfried and the two were clashing sword to fist as kai kept pushing making Siegfried use four swords as kai saw one of them he jumped back.

How do you have that sword. Kai said pointing to thw sword of power aura and destruction gram.

This its none of your business boy why? Siegfried asked as a cyclone of fire and destruction wrapped around kai as it match the blade and the ring glowed as a key was of his future of rising like his rage

This its none of your business boy why? Siegfried asked as a cyclone of fire and destruction wrapped around kai as it match the blade and the ring glowed as a key was of his future of rising like his rage. Everyone say this and was about to intervine but issei stopped them.
This is kais problem we need him to do this. Issei said hoping kai will be ok.

YOY FOOL HOW DARE YOU SAY YOU ARE STRONG WHIN MY SWORD YOU FOOLISH HUMAN!!!! Kai roared as his eyes changed to gold and red and his voice got more serious.

First you fight my son and next use my sword i swear no Wounder the factions call humans weak it's because you don't think. A strong voice spoke from kai as gram was shacking.

Master is that you? The sword of destruction spoke scaring everyone.
Yes gram it is i gave kai the key if he opens the box and wakes up then he will surpass me and you will protect him, after all you are the sword of abaddon. The voice from kai spoke scarring Azazel and issei.

In the mind scape

Ow ow ow where the hell am i? Kai spoke in a crimson and silver space with a sing pedestal in front of him.

Ok totally not freaky whatever. But its a good thing i feel drawn to it. Kai said walking to ths pedistal as he saw 5 things.
A picture of kai when he was a baby, a picture of timat, an old jacket with gold amd silver on the shoulder's. And a contract circle for a sword called gram.
And last a pendent that as his family crest that his circles have on them which shocked him it meant these were abaddon treasures.

What the hell is this? Kai said shocked picking the pendent up and he saw a note.

Dear kai
My son i am proud of you and always have been.
These gifts are my treasures that are yours now, the pendent is a key put your ring hand on it and it will completely remove my half of the twin king seal on you.
In exchange i will be in your mind scape similar to driag and albion.
Just know i will always care for you.
Kai abaddon husband to timat and father to kai crimson abaddon.