Operation Bug

Jin called some "friend" he knows from the police station over to file on Daniel. Namjoon had to explain and go through everything from start to finish, handing over photo evidence of his marks and bruises, he may have been ashamed but not stupid. So now he sits, being overwhelmed not by the report but from his brother and everyone else, flying around him like angry little hornets. Shaking his head as he listens to them making plans like they are on some secret mission. And there are no arguments that he can say to deter any of them. At least the university is closed gated, guards at the gate and private grounds, some classes are with either one or more of the trio and the two classes he does not have with them, Jackson is with him so "he is guarded" as they labeled it, they are even planning his transportation to and from. Flopping his head back into the couch he sighs out really loudly. "Guys, seriously it's ok. I will be ok. You don't need to treat me like some sort of a secret government mission, quest or whatever, I am not that important"

"sssshhhhhhhh Namjoon-Hyung, the adults are talking' Taehyung had hushed him, finger to his lips looking at his Hyung.

"TaeTae, did you just really shush me? Oh, my cute little friend. I suggest you watch yourself or I may let something, something slip" Namjoon grins as he tilts his head to his friend direction. Taehyung squeaked and quickly shut his lips, Leaving some who were close enough to hear, confused and intrigued.

Jin mostly did work from home, but he needs to leave town for about a week in a few days, so the plan that was put into place. Yoongi and Hoseok would stay at the house and between the two would drive him to the university and then trio would get him home and stay till the older males returned home from work. No arguments and nothing will change.

"Operation Keep Joonie-Hyung Safe starts at Dawn" Jungkook yells as he runs around the Living room and leaping into Joon's lap.

"Hyung, really go, I'll be ok. You really can go worry free on this work thing" Namjoon states as he loads the luggage into the car.

"Joonie, I can worry, you are my brother, my family." bringing in his brother into a hug. Not going to lie, Jin is worried, it's been to quiet no texts or calls these days leading up to him leaving and it has his skin crawling. He is not the only one, Yoongi and Hoseok are as nervous as he is. He feels Joon let out a huff against him.

"I think I am safe; with my personal prison wardens I can't even shower by myself"

Jin laughs "oohh my poor baby, if they did shower with you, how is that a bad thing" winking at his brother's horrified expression. "Joon, I'm not blind, airheaded at times yes but not blind. I was not blind before and I am not blind now. I'll give you some advice, talk to them. You will find out you are not as alone as you think you are."

"What is that supposed to mean" Joon asks, does he mean what he thinks he means and if it does? Joon head is spinning, overthinking?

Jin sighs and shakes his head "How did you ever manage to have papers saying you have a high IQ is beyond me" rubbing his temple "I will call once I arrive ok, and PLEASE don't burn our house down"

"That was only once" Joon huffs out, Jin gives him that look...again "Fine twice and I never burnt down anything, it may or may not have been small fires" Giving his brother another hug, he watches as he drives away. Turning back to the house Hoseok and Yoongi are standing on the porch waiting. Oh, this will be a long week Joon sighs.

"So Hyung, how was the first night without Jin Hyung?" Jimin asks as they sit in the school cafe.

"OK" Joon mumbles as he eats his noodles

"what's wrong Hyung" Jungkook asks between sips, he is eyeing his friend.

"I think I am in trouble"

"Cause of Hobi and Yoongi?" Tae blurts out with a smile all giddy in his seat

"OMG Tae" Jimin says shaking his head as he sees Joon flop his head on the table

"What?" Tae raises his eyebrow "Look Hyung can I just speak freely?" Joon looks over and sees his friend is serious. He shakes his head: why not, he rolls his head on the table waiting. "Look, not to be the bubble secret popper, but we all see it and it pains us to see it continue, yes we did play around with you three and it was ha-ha fun but now it's serious. You love them, they love you. They are your "secret" high school crushes, am I right?" Joon huffs at his friend's statement but kept his lips together. "Bingo, well here they are again, came flying to your side and from the looks of it, they are in as deep as you are. TALK to them, obviously yours and their feelings never faded" Tae looks at his friend and Jungkook shakes his head in agreement. Jungkook adds " Yes, talk to them, they seriously are head over heels for you too,"

"Talk to them, BE honest" Taehyung says as he grips his friend's hand smiling

"Speaking of honest, someone else WE know should follow that same advice" Jimin says with a grin, and he sips on his tea looking right at Tae.

"What is that supposed to mean" Taehyung hissed giving a look warning his friend to shut up

"He means that you should be real and finally talk to me about your feeling you have FOR me" Jungkook says not so quietly leaning over to Tae. Taehyung grew red as a tomato, looked like he was caught in the cookie jar. Jimin and Namjoon laughing hysterical as the bell rang.

Thankfully the next few days went smoothly, Namjoon enjoying his friends, being able to be himself but he still had a feeling that something was off