She looked over at me and said, "We have a 2007 Eurocopter EC 130B4, Six passenger, 3,036 pounds, capacity of 5,512 pounds, 147 mph, 140 gallon fuel capacity, Single Turbomeca Arriel 2D turboshaft engine, 710 kW (950 hp) engine, 337 mile distance. Before you ask, yes, he taught me how to fly it." My jaw hit the floor. I just stared at her. I didn't think I had a copilot and married her. She never said a word during the crash. Anastasia took the food to the state of the art kitchen. I want to live here and fly to work. When I get Charlie Tango back or buy an exact duplicate of him, I want us to live here. 

She says slowly, "I didn't tell you but, you never wondered why I went after the radio without questions on how it works when we crashed. You didn't ask if I knew the fuel bladders were in the tail end and floor that was ripped away from us. We had more important things on our minds. I knew going after Ryan in the other half of the helicopter was dangerous and it could have exploded. It hadn't that point and I had to know if he was alive. We should have all been dead from that crash, you know. It could never happen with that ending, the same way ever again. It was a genuine miracle." I know that and if it would have been anybody else but her with us, we all would have died of exposure. Her personal phone was the only one that even worked.

I said, "I know it was a one in a million shot that we survived. God and the universe were on our side that day."

She said, "So you know for future use, I know about design and maintenance pertaining to helicopters, specifically Eurocopter 130's too. Daddy told me if I'm ever in a crash to secure myself, check for environmental safety conditions, then check on others before trying to get help. He said then survival preparations can begin afterwards. Fuel leaking will kill you quicker after a crash no matter how safe they say the bladders are. He said you just get the hell away from that fuel as fast and far as you can. The bladders were leaking from somewhere when I rescued Ryan from the seat he was trapped in and led him back to us. That flying you did was some fancy footwork and God's hand on us all. Ryan should have exploded with all that fuel and one spark and with him trapped next to it all." She walked up and kissed me. I held her closely, thanking God we lived through it. Anastasia was my good luck talisman.

Taylor yells, "Ana, what's in this computer room!" She giggled and pulled me with her. The room was full of monitors, keyboards and blinking lights on modems. 

She says, "It's a computer room." She starts pointing out everything. "This is environmental interior control, exterior perimeter control, security control, and weapons control. Each system has sub categories like, security is locks, doors, laser triggers, scanners, gate and wall monitoring/night vision surveillance, interior surveillance. It is a perfect smart house like I said. The environmental controls are monitored 24/7. I know through the WiFi system if the interior temperature is at a constant 70 degrees and if I need to switch from heat to central air conditioning. The septic tank is self-sustaining, the water is on well and a purification filtration system." I think Taylor just wet himself on this house. 

She said, "We have a separate building for my daddy's carpentry, another for animals we never got because daddy died before he could get some chickens and pigs, another is a gym for practicing and working out. There are two more that are vacant and he never figured what they should be. They would make a nice security living space. They're pretty nice buildings, and are just unfinished. They are all attached by an underground tunnel system to get to each building going outside and an escape tunnel that leads out to a hidden tunnel outside the perimeter that has a locked door that is off grid and camouflaged. The tunnels are in three foot concrete cement and solar powered led lighting down there. Most of the energy that powers everything is collected by self heating solar panels and wind turbines, and hydro turbines that generate energy from falling water in the pond. There is a big building with generators, back up generators, battery storage all tied into the system. He has the system setup for notification when at the end of warranty. So far in three years there has been an issue with needing maintenance yet. My daddy spent millions in his inheritance on designing this property over six years with some security ties to the Pentagon of state of the art technology ahead of its time in development. Basically it's governmentally sanctioned technology. My father had friends and connections with everyone in tech, government and outside companies. Everyone loved him, but I think he saved lives and did things I'll never know about for the right people that got him clearance to make this a reality. It was his dream for us. I miss my Daddy." She frowned. She walked away back to the kitchen.