With all the evidence submitted on the first day in open court. Jose took a plea deal to testify against Kate Kavanaugh for the illegal drugs provided and the coercion to commit rape in her upcoming trial, and taking the 31 years in state prison on all charges, no parole. They knew he was screwed with more charges stacking on, other than the parking lot incident. Anastasia never had to testify. What a fucking relief. I took my girl home through a herd of reporters. One fucker down.

—-----------

I decided that I was going to take Anastasia away to the U.S. Virgin Islands, St. John, a 5 star- Sea Shore Allure luxury resort for 10 days. Just to laze in the sun and eat good food. I figured we would go October 25th through November 4th. Our wedding is on November 19th, so we will have two weeks before I take her away for three more weeks on our honeymoon. She needs this break now she has sacrificed so much for me and GEH. 

I call Roz and tell her my plans, so she has a heads up. She said Anastasia deserves it, she has worked so very hard and done too much too quickly to help us. She said she would hold down the fort.

I found my baby, napping in the library. She fell asleep reading one of my many books. I slide in behind her on the couch and gather her up in my arms after covering us both in the throw on the back of the couch. I lay my head down, she shifts and turns into me, snuggling into my body. She fits perfectly. She has a little sigh. Fucking adorable. I hold her close and kiss her when I fall asleep with her. About three hours later, Gail comes and wakes me to tell me dinner is ready. Wow we lost track of time. I hate to wake her, but she must eat. 

I kiss her head and say, "Wake up, sleepy head. It's dinner time and I have to feed my baby." I brush hair out of her eyes. She makes her little noises waking up and wiggles her feet on my shin. What a precious woman. She opened her sleepy beautiful eyes and smiled at me.

She says, reaching up and touching my lips with her fingertips, "I love when you cuddle with me. You're so comfortable."

I say, kissing her lips, "Come on baby. Gail said dinner is ready." She stretches and turns to sit up. I sit up too.

She says, "I bet I could have slept into tomorrow." She stands and acts like she's pulling me up. Like she could. I smile.

I stood and said, "Your body is just doing a lot of catch up." I kissed her and took her hand and we went to the kitchen.

I pulled out Anastasia's chair and she sat down. I poured us a glass of Cabernet Sauvignon. Gail made us Beef Bolognese with Linguine and fresh parmesan. She served a small Radicchio Italian Salad with feta, olives and pepperoncini peppers. She made homemade Italian dressing. 

As we ate, I said, "Anastasia, Tuesday, I'm taking you away for 10 days on a mini vacation."

She said, "But honey, we will be getting married in less than a month by then, and then we leave for three weeks on our honeymoon. You know the secret honeymoon that I know nothing about?"

I said, "I know but you need this. It's been too hard on you and you need to unwind and relax. It's all been cleared. You have us all mapped out at work ahead of ourselves, better than we've ever been. Roz even said yes. Now, that's something when Roz even wants you to go." She nodded her head.

She asked, "Where too?"

I said, "I booked us at a five star luxury resort in the US Virgin Islands, St John. It's the Sea Shore Allure Resort."

She smiled and said, "Oh my naked skinny dipping?"

I chuckled, "We'll find somewhere to get naked in the water. They have all kinds of beaches but you need to wear shoes. Some places are rocky."