There's a feeling of disappointment and even an ache of loneliness in his chest at the absence of the alpha.

He breathes deeply inhaling a woodsy scent knowing that Katsuki must have scented him before he left.

There's a smile at the warm calm he feels surrounding him like a warm blanket from the scent.

After a quick breakfast Izuku makes the decision that he's not going to wait for that handsome blonde to come see him, he's going to travel to the kingdom and see him first.

Once his horse is saddled and he's sure Shenah is in tow with him, he begins the ride there.

Shinso he just outside the kingdom wall when his eyes catch the sight of a familiar omega he calls his friend.

He grins with a wave once their eyes meet.

" Hey Izu. Didn't think I'd see you back this way so soon"

The greenett laughs softly climbing off his horse.

" Well, I needed a few things so.."

His bestfriend smirks.

" Yeah and it's got nothing to do with a blonde hot headed alpha who lives in the castle just over my shoulder right?"

Izuku tints with blush while he smiles.

" That's just a bonus and hey I get to see you so stop complaining!"

The two chuckle then purple eyes land on a pretty white wolf.

The male raises a brow with a whisle.

" Damn, new pet?"

" Yes! Isn't she beautiful?! Her name is Shenah!", Izuku beams with pride kneeling down beside her giving her neck a gentle squeeze of affection.

Shinso laughs reaching down to ruffle gorgeous soft white fur on the animals head.

" Yeah, she's something. You always did want to take every animal in the forest home"

The omega smiles.

" I know. She was given to me tho"

His friend raises a brow a slow smile on his face.

" Was she now? And who gave her to you ?"

Izuku rolls his eyes.

" Don't ask questions you already know the answers to" , he mumbles.

Shinso smirks as the two begin to walk side by side through the kingdom gates.

" That's some gift. Any particular reason he gave you such and extravagant gift there Izu?"

The greenett stops looking into the teasing eyes of his now grining friend.

" You... you know why"

" Do I?"

" You should"

" But what if I don't"

" Shin"

" Izu"

" Ugh"

" I know right, what a pain in the ass"

" You seriously are"

" I'm aware, so why the gift again?"

Green eyes roll again as he lifts his wrist pulling up his sleeve enough to show a dark unmistakably courting mark of a large alpha.

" And who left that mark Izu?"

The greenett sighs.

" Oh my gosh you know who"