"I was taken to the hospital and that is where I met Dr Grace Trevelyan Grey. She was on the afternoon shift covering the ER. She treated me and didn't touch me like the others but fed me. A couple months later I was adopted by her and my father Carrick Grey. They had a son previously adopted. Elliot, he is a couple years older than me. I had a lot of trouble adjusting to things. I hoarded food all the time and I wouldn't talk for two years." 

"One day, they brought home a baby girl about three months old, my sister Mia. They told me that she was my baby sister. That night I slept on the floor next to her crib watching over her and protecting her. The baby started to cry and I went to get my mother and said the name "Mia". My mother cried because she was so happy. I started talking after that." I looked over at her and she had tears falling down her cheeks as she was wiping them away. I reached over and wiped her cheeks off with my thumbs and kissed her on the lips. I whispered, "Don't cry Anastasia, it was all a long time ago." I continued after a big slug of bourbon. She scooted closer up next to me on the couch and lightly caressed my back and neck. Funny, I didn't feel anything but warmth and security in her arms as she affectionately put her head on my back.

"I never felt like I deserved my family's love. That I wasn't worthy of them. By the time my teens hit I was going through puberty and was fighting a lot because the kids at school would try to touch me on purpose to piss me off. Sometimes, the touching would happen accidentally, causing me burning pain on my back and chest. I would automatically lash out." She sits up and removes her hands. "I desired girls but they could never touch me on my back and chest and it caused me angst and frustration. After a couple years, I was around fifteen. I started drinking and stealing booze from my father. I was kicked out of three schools for fighting and drinking and my parents were at their wits end." 

"One day, my mother sent me over to do yard work for Elena and her husband to remove rubble from their new addition and landscaping. I was working there in the heat and took off my shirt. Elena came out into the back yard wearing close to nothing in a see through robe with a glass of iced lemonade. At the time she was about thirty five years old. I said some smart mouth comment to her and she slapped me across the face, then she kissed me." Anastasia stiffened.

"The next day she took me in the house and sucked me off. She said if I wanted more, to keep coming back. One day, she took me down to her dungeon and let me fuck her and said I could gain control of myself through BDSM. She said if I was good and did as I was told and made my parents happy, I would get rewarded and get to fuck her. If I didn't do the right things I would get punished." Anastasia moved to the side sitting next to me again. She looks pissed. I took another drink of bourbon and continued because I had to get it all out.

"When I was 18, I went to Harvard and I was told to not even look at a girl there. Elena would drop in unexpectedly to check up on me. I dropped out after my first year. My father was furious and wouldn't let me use my trust fund money to start my business, even with a business plan. Elena gave me $100,000 dollars to start up my business. I had been her submissive for six years over all, until that moment I wanted her to train me to be a dominant at age 21. She was what they call a "switch", when you go from a dominant to a submissive. She told me that the only way I could have sex was tying the women up so they couldn't touch me. She said that I was incapable of love because I was too damaged and would have to do it this way."

"Six months after I was trained to be a dominant, my business had taken off and I gave her a million dollars in return for the startup capital. By that time, her husband had divorced her and I wanted to help her in return for helping me. She started finding me submissives that were vetted from the BDSM clubs. My reputation was starting to build up, and I could put them under contract easier than trying to get them myself. She did it because she knew what I liked or didn't like. She presented me with a business plan for a salon business, so I helped her get on her feet. Later, she started expanding to three now."