(2) Hunger games.

- 3 months together -

"Vegas, please na ~"
pete kept pleading with a cute pouty face since he knew vegas could never ignore his cute actions.

"What now? we already went there last week, weren't we?"

"Huh as if I didn't reward you with what you wanted!" Pete rolled his eyes in a sassy manner but was also burning up from heat and embarrassment when he recalled what actually happened that day.

But he still couldn't understand why vegas doesn't get along with major family, I guess it's because of khun tankhun, because last time we went there he tried to confirm me staying there for a WHOLEASS MONTH.

"Sigh." that day vegas was so triggered, god i'm so tired of taking care of them who bicker 24/7 like kindergarten mafia kids. LORD HAVE MERCY ON ME THIS TIME. pete thought to himself while trying to confront and make vegas confirm to this trip.

"Okay but only this time, and stop sulking with that cute face of yours before I eat you whole."

Eventhough vegas flirt with pete all day nowhere with his sweet talk in a seductive manner, pete just couldn't get used to it but blush everytime vegas compliments him for small things.

And pete blushed even harder when he remembered that vegas once said whenever he wants to see something cute he want to eat it whole and own it.

"Bastard!"

Pete gave a small flick on vegas forehead, which didn't even gave a pinch of pain to him.

then he got up to to get some clothes to iron. he wanted matching outfits for both vegas and him to wear major family get-together party, with a huge smile on his flushed face. but as soon as pete tried to get up vegas grabbed him by waist and pinned him to the bottom.

"Oh ho I never said you can go! We are not done with the "conversation" yet."

"please vegas not now, i'm not in the mood." Pete said so, but deep down he wanted it because they haven't done it in almost 2 weeks since vegas was stuck with business.

But at the moment pete was not ready to give in and embarrass himself infront of his hungry wolf who seduced him with doing absolutely nothing but with just a glance of horny look.

"Really? but your eyes says otherwise."
vegas was smirking like a freak seeing pete losing himself infront of him.

Vegas slowly went for pete's soft lips, kissing it like a madman who have been starve without food for weeks.

But without going further he get off and pete was confused as fuck because it's always who stop vegas from doing so but this time he get off himself without saying a word.

"What? Why did you stop after turning me on?" Pete asked with frowning eyebrows but vegas just kept smirking like a jerk that enjoyed seducing his partner and leave him behind without doing anything freaky which he exactly did now.

"What? I never said we would do that here.

- then what? Vegas please don't tell me you want to do it in balcony or ceiling?

- Are you crazy pete? I would never let anyone else see you naked and about ceiling, that sounds exciting but that'll hurt you.

- then what do you want?!

- this time I want two rewards, first one is a very small one but the second one-"
Vegas stopped and started to smirk just from the excitement he was getting.

"Stop smirking like a freak and tell me already why are you making me anxious like this?"

Vegas started to lick the drops of sweat that were on pete's face which startled him.

"You are so cute when you are anxious. okay now let me tell me,

first reward is that you have to give me a french kiss infront of tankhun!

"WHAT THE-" before pete finish his lines vegas shut him up with a aggressive kiss.

"I didn't finish yet, you'll get more startled when you hear my other reward, 2nd one is that we need to do car sex, because we never tried that you know.

Pete's eyes got widen by all this talk he was hearing now. Just imagining giving vegas a small peck infront of tankhun embarrass him to the point he want to dig a hole and die so how would he give A FREAKING FRENCH KISS THAT INVOLVE TONGUE?!

"don't get excited yet pete, we still have time. now let's eat na ~

- eat my ass, pervert! Ain't no way i'm doing all these!"

Pete yelled in embarrassment as his face was all flushed like a tomato.

"Oh ofc i'll eat your ass gladly and about not doing all that then I won't join your fucking trip either, it's up to you decide anyways."

Vegas gave small kisses on pete's cheeks and wink at him before leaving the room while pete stood there completely froze about what to do.