part 20

Then match start ho jati hai.....It was a 5 over match .........KS's team came to bat first ....they scored 47 runs in 5 overs ...HM's team has to do 48 runs to win the game ...then HM's team came to bat ...they were doing well ...and in last over KS was bowling ....and HM was batting ...only two ball left ...and HM's team need 4 runs to win ..................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................HM had hard time to hit a big shot ....then in the second last ball KS bowled a yorker ...and it directly hit hard on HM's feet ........HM felt extreme pain in her right foot ,she saw it was bleeding ....but she didn't tell anything and become ready to face the next ball .......Here KS has don't idea what's going on ........so she go to her place to do the next ball ...................HM can see how her sister enjoying the match ..........next ball bowled by KS ....it was in HM's zone ..she can easily hit it ...but intentionally she swinged her bat first so that the ball directly hit the wickets and its out ....................KS's team win the match ...............................they started celebration ................................................................................................................................................................................here HM's team become sad ..but HM was happy after seeing her sister ejoying a lot .....she with great difficulty moved from there .....and sat under a tree ........then she removed her right shoes and saw that her feet is filled with blood ........she tied a handkerchief in the wound ........the ball hit her feet directy in her right thumb thats why it was bleeding .......HM didn't want to ruin their celebration that's why she left from there silently ..............she was smiling her KS was enjoying and she remembered a sweet memory of their childhood related to cricket .............
.........
FLASHBACK.......
....KS was then 12 and HM was then 13 yrs old...one day after returning from the schol they were playing in the garden.......
..
KS: didi aj mujhe pehele bat karna hai....

HM: nahi roj tum pehele karte ho aur jab vi out hoti ho ghar chali jati ho...aise nahi hoga aj to mai hi pehele bat karungi......
...
KS making puppy eyes and on verge of crying and HM pighal gayi.....

HM: acha baba thik hai....aise rondu shakal mat banao .....chalo tum hi bat karo pehele.....
..
KS: okay.......

KS went infront of the wickets and take her position....HM went to bowl.....HM was bowling very good that's why KS was unable to hit.....then one ball came she hit it...but it was not a boundary...HM immediately went to stop the ball.....but for her surprise she saw that KS was not taking runs....
...

HM: are janab shirf ball hit nahi karna hai run vi lene parte hai... woha khare kiyu ho?..

KS: are buddhu....newa rule hai cricket ka ....shirf boundary marna hai...run nahi lena hai....

HM: aur e rule kisne banaya?

KS: the Karishma Singh ne.....

HM: so the Karishma Singh...mujhe to lagta hai e match ap harne wale ho ....kiuki abhi tak ek bhi boundary nahi mila tumhe...... saying this HM started loughing 😂😂....
...
Here KS frowned.....

KS: hurrr...apke sath khelna hi bekar hai ....ek to rules nahi pata hota hai ...upar se ball vi karni nayi ati...ap akele khelo mai jara raha hu.......

HM: acha baba sorry....chalo bat karo ....thik se ball karti hu mai ....kittna jaldi gussa karti ho tum karu.....

Then HM bowled her a easy ball...KS easily hit a six......after hitting six she become too much happy 😁...she started dancing crazily...........
.............
.... FLASHBACK OVER...
...
HM's chain of thoughts break on hearing Rimi's voice ....
...
Rimi: are haseena didi...apko to chot lagi hai ....ap ham sabko bataya kiyu nahi...ap ruko mai abhi first aid box lekar ati hu....

HM: are are ruko......kuch nahi hua ....mere pass aoo....e bat kisiko mat batao....karu ko to bilkul nahi ....wo bevaja paresan ho jayegi.....
....
Tabhi piche se ek awaz ayi ....
Karu ko kya nahi batana hai ? Aur ap iha kya kar rahi ho ....mai apko kabse dhund rahi hu .....

HM: are kuch nahi.....bolo mujhe kiyu dhund rahi ho.....
...
Then KS's eyes fell on HM's feet....HM closed her eyes.....she was preparing herself for the upcoming storm.......but in her surprise KS told her nothing just instructed Rimi to bring the first aid box.....
..
After sometime Rimi brought the first aid....Rimi left from there as their warden was calling them....there was only HM and KS....KS was doing HM's first aid but tell nothing.....but tears were continuously flowing from her eyes......
.....after doing first aid she was about to go but HM hold her wrist and made her sit beside her.......
..
HM: sorry..karu....bat karo na mujhe...aise chup kiyu ho ?...

KS: .........

HM: are sorry na ...jada nahi laga na ....wo to tumsab jit ki khusi mana Rahi thi to mai kisiko disturb nahi karna chahiti thi...is liye nahi bola.....
..
KS: jab bhi man kar ta hai ap ke pass ajayu ap ho ki koi na koi garbad kar deti ho....
..
HM: sorry na karu....tum enjoy kar rahi thi itne din bad.. isiliye Mai....
..
That was enough for KS ,she did not control her emotions more.....she was guilty because it was she who hurt her hasu didi... although it was a game..but KS was worried...she tightly hugged her didi...she could not see her in pain.....
..
KS: ap na bohot bure ho...itna jada laga hai apko mujhe bataya kiyu nahi....huu..bat mat karo mujhe....

HM: acha baba sorry na ....

KS: mere vajase apko itna lag gaya...sorry...

HM broke the hug and wiped KS's tear....

HM: karu tumhari vajase kuch nahi hua ....it was a game na....chalo ap khush ho jao ...are itne sal bad ek match to jita tumne...... khushiya mana lo...next match to ham hi jitne wale hai.....

KS: ap ne jita diya mujhko...aisa kiyu kiya....

HM: e kya bat huyi...tum bohot acha bowling kiya ...

KS: jhut mat bolo hasu di ....
..
HM smiled ☺️ as she was listening hasu di from KS's mouth after a long.....
..
KS: ab has kiyu rahi ho ...mai na apko bohot acche se janti hu ... bachpan Mai vi ap mujhe aise ball karti thi jaki mai six mar saku.....

HM:......

KS:apna e galat kiya.....

HM: kuch galat nahi kiya...ap chalo Ghar chalo.....baccho ko gift deke ghar chalo...bohot der ho chuka hai ...
...
Saying this she was struggling to stand.....KS helped her....after giving gifts to the kids both of them returned home...
...a day we'll spend by the sisters...
...
...
...

...
..
.
...
...
..
..
...
...
...
..
So that's it for this part... hope you enjoyed..pls do comment and vote.... thank you and take care.......