part 10

So this is the day HM have to join MPT.....she is nervous as well as excited to meet her karu.....she was in uniform checking herself through the mirror.....after sometime her jeep reached in the parking area of the hotel..then she moved for the station........
..........

Here in MPT everyone was doing their respective works...... after sometime a jeep came and stood infront of MPT ...a woman in police uniform with three star ,rotating her batton ,with full swag entered in MPT ...SS was the first who noticed her ,she alerted everyone that their  new SHO came ........as HM entered MPT ...first her eyes meet with KS ....KS also staring her emotionlessly .....here HM was also confused ...both the sisters wanted to go in each other's embrace and want to feel the warmth and love but one is giulty and another one is too much angry ....so they both controlled their emotions .......both came out of their world as PS called HM ............

HM: ji ji PS ....apsab apna introduction dijiye ...aur ham hai Haseena Mallik ..is thane ki nayi incharge aur ap sab ki senior ..........

Everyone greeted her and gave their introduction ....then HM instructed everyone to do their works and called PS in her cabin with latest case files .....then HM moved towards her cabin and PS also followed her ...Here KS was observing her sister's every move very attentively ...she just want to go towards her but with great difficulty she controlled herself ...........................

HERE IN HM'S CABIN .............................

HM: aha pushpee ap pls gussa mat hona ab ...pehelese hi mai bohot confused hu ...and nervous vi hu .....pls apki madat ki jarurat hai ..........

PS: gussa na hu to kya karu ...kaise harkat hai tumhari ....2 din se phone kiyu nahi lag raha tha ? 

HM: wo to mai apdono ko surprise dena chahiti thi to isiliye .....

PS: bohot hi ghatiya plan tha ye .....

HM: sorry .........

PS: acha choro bolo kya madat chahiye ? 

HM: aha wo bat aise hai ki karishma ke sath kaise bat karu e samajh nahi araha hai .........matlab ap samajh rahi ho na mai kya kehena cha rahi hu ....

PS: nahi mai kuch nahi samajh rahi hu ...tum dono beheno kya matter hai ...dono bare ho gayi ho ap apna apna khud dekhlo ......

saying this PS left the cabin ...here HM was in dilema what to do .......like this the day passed ...both of HM and KS were stealing glances from each other ....they didn't talk too much just once or two for behalf of case .........now duty time overs and this is the time to went back home ........this was CC's nightduty ....SS already left for her home .......CC and Billlu were in Badnam's stall ......PS and KS were in HM's cabin ...........

PS: maddam sir duty hours khatam ho chuka hai ...to ghar chale ..........

HM: aha ha pushpa ji ...apdono chale jao ...mai badme hotel chale jayungi ...yehase shirf 5 min ka hi duri hai ...ap sab jao ..........

PS:(anger) kaha jaogi tum ???

HM: sorry ..ap gussa kiyu kar rahi ho .......mai to .......

PS: mujhe kuch nahi sunna hai ....30 mins ke ander ander mujhe tumko mere ghar chahiye .....kaise karugi kya karugi mai nahi janta ...mera jo bolne ka tha mai wo bol diya ........

HM: are pushpee ap samajh nahi rahi ho ..........

PS: kya nahi samajh rahi hu ...jaldi bolo .....

HM: mai uha nahi rehe sakta ....

PS: aur wo kiyu ??

HM: are wo kiyuki ..karishma ko shayad mera woha rehena accha nahi lagega ...to ...

Now KS's anger has no bound ....continuous blunders from HM made KS hell angry ...she just want to punch her hard ..but she controlled herself and shout on HM .......

KS:(shout ) maine bola apko ...bola maine je mujhe acha nahi lagega ....are problem ka hai apki ...sab khud hi soch lete ho ....are jaha dimag nahi lagana hota hai woha kiyu use karke sab garbar karti ho ....choro apko to kuch bolna hi bekar hai .....chalo pushpee jisko jaha jana hai jaye ...hame koi farak nahi padta .....saying this she dragged pushpee out of HM's cabin and moved towards pushpee's room .............

Here HM sighed and mentally slapped herself for doing another blunder which made KS hell angry on her .......somehow she composed herself and went towards the hotel because she has to reach pushpee's house within 30 min otherwise what will happen she didn't know ................

..............................

.......................

........................

........................

...........................

.........................

.........................

SO THAT'S IT FOR THIS PART ...HOPE YOU ENJOYED ...I KNOW THORA BOARING PART HAI ...PAR I PROMISE NEXT PART WILL NOT BE BORING ....PLS DO COMMENT AND VOTE ...THANK YOU AND TAKE CARE ..............