part 2

Like this some days passes...both HM and KS became too much busy in their works....after someday both of them received a letter from central ministry to receive an award of bravery for serving the police department very efficiently.......
.........................
(I don't know aisa vi koi award hota hai ki nahi par story ke hisab se thora adjust karlo 🙃)............
.....
Both HM and KS has to go to Delhi to receive the award......both decided to go .....
...........

Here in HM's house..........

...........
HM: pushpee mujhe aj rat ki flight ✈️ mai  delhi jana hai award ke liye.....to ab thik se rehena.......
..

PS: ha ha thik hai...kab tak lotogi?

HM: aha..kal award function hai....to kal to lot ana muskil hai ....parso Sam tak ajayungi......

PS: ji thik hai ....mai packing mai madat karu!!!

HM: na na ...I am almost done....ap apna dawai time se Lena .....

PS: are thik hai...kitna chinta karti ho tum ....

After sometime HM departed from her home to the airport........
......
.....
Here in KS's house..........
..

KS: Malaika (KS's maid) mai Delhi ja rahi hu ....ghar ka kheyal rakhna aur kisi chiz ka jarurat ho to santu ko call kar lena .....

MALAIKA: ji didi...

Ammi: kab lautegi ?

KS: jab dil karega........ saying this KS also left for the airport.....
..........
Next day in Delhi.....they both were in same hotel as it was alloted by department.....

both of them were unaware of each other's presence..........in the evening both went for the award function..........just then HM saw KS....... firstly she didn't believed that is she saw KS then conforming it from far she got her answer but she didn't want to meet with her..........
........................
KS had already received her award and she was about to leave the function hall.....just then she heard the announcement by the host.......by listening the name KS froze at her place.....
........................
Host: so our next award is for one of the best police officer of our country...and pride of our department....SHO HASEENA MALLIK......we request to Miss Mallik pls come on the stage and receive your award of bravery.....
...........

HM came on the stage and received her award and gave a beautiful speech.... everyone praised her speech.....here KS was processing what's going on.....is it a dream for her......it's been 5 years......after 5 years she was able to see her hasu di infront of her......but before she could reach to her she saw that HM had already left the function hall.....
.....
..
Here HM didn't want to face KS ...so she left the function hall and moved towards the hotel.....then she collected her luggage and checked out from the hotel and moved towards the airport.....
.........
.........
Here KS also left the function hall and searched HM in the parking area...then something clicked her mind...she also went for the hotel and go to the receptionist............
..............

KS: (to the receptionist) aa ..yaha Haseena Mallik kon si room Mai hai....

Receptionist (R): sorry mam....

KS: haseena mallik ka room no batao....

R: sorry mam we can't give you the information....

KS: abey...topa insan.....then she showed her ID card.....ab batao jaldi....

R: sorry mam but she already checked out...

KS: kab check out kiya!???

R: kuch 20 min pehele....

KS moved from there...her mind was not responding...she sat on a bench.....and was thinking about the day.....then something clicked in her mind....she called someone.....the person told her to meet with him in the morning.......KS agreed and moved towards her room.....
.....
..
.
...
..
....
...
...
.
.
..
...
...
...
..
...
...
...
...
...
.
...
..
..
..
...
So that's it for this part...hope you enjoyed...I know it is a small part...but don't worry I will upload the next part soon.....pls do comment and vote... thank you and take care....