part 6

Here HM want to call KS but she didn't had that much courage to face her .......after a lot of fight with her brain and heart she listens her heart and called KS just to hear her voice ......yes it is right in this five years she called her with different fake numbers just to hear her voice but today after knowing the truth she didn't knew what to do ...but she decided to call her ...in this five years she called her but said nothing ..on the other side everytime KS get angry and showed her bhokal over the phone ....KS didn't knew that who is the person that called her so she always become angry and shouts over te phone and cut the call ....on the other side after listening her sister's enraged voice a sweet smile always appeared on HM's face .........yes it is true that not a single time she used to speak with KS but after hearing her voice she become satisfied ......she used to call 2/3 times in a week .....everytime KS shouts and cut the call .............................................................................

...................but today is diifferent ...HM's hand was shaking .....but she dialled KS's number .....after sometime she picked up the call .......

ON CALL....................

KS: hlo ..kon bol raha hai ?

HM: ..............................................

KS: abe kon hai bey ....firse wrong number .......kya bhaiya jindegi se sambhand kharap ho chuke hai ka ..ki KS ko phone kiya ....phone ke ander ghuske kantap marenge bata rahi hu .......

HM: karu .........(with teary voice HM called her name ) ........

KS:...........................................

there was complete silence over the phone ..no one is talking with each other .....its been 5 min almost ...only noise of crying was sounded over the phone ....HM wanted to say manythings but her throat was not supporting her ......atlast KS cut the call ..................both the sisters were in tears ...both wanted to talk with eachother ....but no one said nothing ..............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

HERE IN KS's SIDE :.........

KS: ( in mind ) hasu di .............sachme ........5 sal ......5 sal bad aj di ke mu se karu suna ....lekin mujhe koi farak nehi parta ...in 5 salo mai har din mai unko yad kiya ....wo to janti thi na kitna vi larai karlu unse par unki bina mai nahi reh pata ....ekbar ekbar vi unko meri yad nahi ayi .......aj itni din bad ek call kiya pir vi kuch bola hi nahi ...mujhe ka ....apne jo kiya na hasu di uske liye mai kabhi apko maf nahi karungi ....are aise kaise chal gayi thi ap ......ekbar mere bat sun lete par nahi ....maddam sunti kaha hai o to shirf bolti hai ........mujhe kya ..mujhe kuch farak nahi parta ................................after sometime she slept .......................................

..................................

HERE IN HM'S SIDE ...........................................

HM: (in mind ) ahhhhhhhhhhhaaaaa..............kiyu mai karu ke bat na sunke hi chali ayi thi us din ...ekbar sun leti to aj esb na hoti ....ab to karu mujhse bat vi nahi karni chahiti .....khair ..kal pushpee Laucknow ja rahi hai ...acha hai ....karu ka khabar lene ke liye ab mujhe informer ke madat nehi lena parega .....mai vi kya Laucknow ke liya transfer lu ...nahi ....karu to mujhse nafrat karti hai shayad .......nahi mai phir esb soch rahi hu karu ke bina sune hi ...ekbar to uske samne jarur jayungi ...fir wo jo thik karegi wohi hogi ....na na aise kaise ...mai bari behen hu uski ...mai karu ko thik mana lungi ..........................................................................................................................lekin karu kiyu mere bat sunegi ...mai vi to uski nahi suni thi na ......e kaisa bat huyi ....5 sal pehele unke bina sune use chor ke agayi thi ...aur ab jab sach pata chal gayi hai mujhe ti mai e umeed kar rahi hu ki karu mujhe maf kar degi ...aisa hota hai ka ..........mai e to janti hu wo mujhe maf nahi karegi ...khair ekbar try to karna parega .............................................................................................................................................................................after sometime she also slept ...............................................................................................................................................................................................

..................................

......................................

..............................

.............................

..................................

....................................

.....................................

......................................

..........................................

...............................................

SO THAT'S IT FOR THIS PART ......HOPE YOU ENJOYED .....PLS DO COMMENT AND VOTE AND ALSO FOLLOW ME ...........THANK YOU AND TAKE CARE .......................