part 13

After having breakfast the trio moved towards the police station ....HM and PS in jeep and KS is in her personal hawai jahaj ......they all reached thana and resumed their works ....after sometime there was a case ,for that investigation they have to go to hospital .....................................................................................................................................................................(FOR MY READERS I WILL NOT INCLUDE A PROPER CASE ,THIS STORY WILL JUST FOCUS ON BONDING BETWEEN KAREENA ,SO PLS ADJUST )

So HM and KS went to the hospital for investigation ,and after solving the case when they were returning they meet with Ayush and their Ammi in the hospital .........seeing both of them KS's anger was on peak ...without wasting a second she grabbed Ayush's collar .........HM was astonished in this sudden behaviour of KS ,then she noticed that peoples were watching it ...so she quickly moved towards them .......and tried to freed Ayush's collar from KS's grip .............their ammi was in shock ..she didn't have any idea whats going on ..HM tried hard to make KS calm .............

HM: choro Karishma ...kya kar rahi ho ...public place hai ye ....sab dekh rahi hai ...choriye inhe .......

KS: aj ap kuch mat boliye ...........iske to aj mai dikhti hu ......

HM: KS leave him and that's an order ..........HM forcefully hold KS and freed KS from Ayush .....HM's this move made KS more angry ....she saluted HM and moved from there in anger .....HM sighed and also calm down her nerves ...she also do the same with Ayush what KS has done but she is in police uniform so her hand was tied and she can't do it ......after calming down herself she moved towards Ayush ........

HM: sorry sir ...for my officer's behaviour ....i hope that you will end this matter here .....but if you want to stretch the matter then i will request you not to do that ...because if you dared to do that the consequenses will not be good for you ...so its my humble request pls mistakenly don't cross her road and end this matter here ...(she told everything to Ayush in a bossy manner and stern voice ) .....then she was about to move from there a voice made her stop at her place ...........

Ammi : haseena beta itne sal bad mile apke ammi ke sath ek vi bat nahi karogi kya .............

HM closed her eyes for some seconds and controlled her emotions and replied coldly without looking towards her .....

HM: it was not me ..it was you who had finished all the relations between us ...so pls ...ap ek stranger ke alawa aur kuch nahi hai mere liye .....saying this without waiting for her ammi's answer she moved from there ....here Ammi was in tears ....................................................

...............after coming in the parking area of the hospital HM found that KS had already went from there with jeep ........HM smiled at her sister's angry antics ..and sighed and went towards the road for auto ....after sometime she got an auto and went towards the thana ......................

HM: (in mind ) e ladki vi na ...kitna gussa karte hai ....bolo e koi bat huyi mujhe akele chorke jeep lekar chali gayi ...........ahha ...ajto e bohot gussa hai ..aj to mera khair nahi ...subha subha unka mood kitna acha tha ...aj shayad mujhe hi punching bag banake dho de .....mere to koi ijjat hi nahi rahi ...............her chain of thoughts break when the auto driver called her as they reached the thana ,she paid the auto driver ........PS was waiting for her ....SS,CC were in field duty ..and Billu was out for chor association's meeting .....PS had already guessed upon seeing anger level of KS that something happened wrong in between two ...so as HM entered the thana she went towards HM ............

PS: kya hua hai ...karishma itna gusse mai kiyu hai ??

HM: are oushpee bolo mat kuch ....aj to mai gayi .....

PS: kya hua hai ..........

HM: hospital mai Ayush mila tha to ......

PS: to 

HM: to karu ko gussa agaya ...aur mai usko roka to aur vi gusse mai iha chale ayi hai ....

PS: ab unhe gussa to ayega hi na ...jo kiya ayush nai tum dono ke sath .....isme mai kya hi bolu ...

HM: ha mai manti hu ...gussa hona thik hai ..par bat hai ki wo public place thi na to ham to policewale hai to ...aise to kisi chiz ka solution nahi nilakta na gussa karne se ......

PS: ha .....tumhare bat vi sahi hai ..par karu vi galat nahi hai ...agar mere sath us ayush ke bacchi lagti na to mai batati .....

HM: are shant mate ...ek karishma kafi hai gussa karne ke liye ...ab ap suru mat ho jao ........

PS: ha ha thik hai ....jao use roko ....aur unka gussa shant karo .......

HM: mai kya pagal hu ...waise hi hospital mai mere taraf jaise looks de raha tha ...ab mai sherni ki guha mai akele to katei nahi jane wala  hu ...mujhe meri jan bohot pyari hai ...aj to wo mera sar phor denge e apko mai bata rahi hu .............

PS: tum kya pagal ho ...chup chap jao gym room mai ....jabse ayi hai punching bag mai apna gussa utar rah hai ...aise karti rahegi to uski tabiyet kharap ho jayegi ............

HM: bat to apki thik hai ..par dar lag raha hai ..........

PS: are beta jao ...tum badi behan ho ...unko santi se samjhao wo samjhegi ...jao ab ........

HM gathered some courage and moved towards to Gym room ....she saw that PS also followed her ......

HM: are ap vi ja rahi ho e pehele batana chahiye tha na to mai itna dar ti nahi na ..kya pushpee ap vi ...............

PS: beta ji ...ander tumhe akele hi jana hai ..kiyuki e tum dono ke matter hai ...aur tum dono ko hi solve karna hai ............

HM: to ap kiyu arahi ho ?

PS: tumhari moral support ke liye ............

HM gave an annoyed expression to PS ...PS smiled and went from there ....HM sighed and went to Gym's room .........

.............

................

...............

..............

...............

...............

.....................

SO THATS IT FOR THIS PART ...HOPE YOU ENJOYED ..........PLS DO COMMENT AND VOTE ...THANK YOU AND TAKE CARE ............