Carnage Kabuto!

(I know it doesn't match up, cuz Kabuto was supposed to appear BEFORE the H.A. application but just pretend the last one was a different case.)

Kaidou, Genos and Saitama were going to destroy this... Association for monsters.

They found the base, and of course raided it.

Kaidou: Waaah! So big!

Genos: No wait.

With his arm up, a blast of fire blew out from his arm, destroying the whole building.

Saitama: What'd you do that for?

Kaidou: Ahh! I see now, they've got a super secret base! Let's enter! I'm so excited! What will they greet us w-

Us soon as they walked downstairs, a crazy big thing was running towards then, smashing Genos and Kaidou to the sides.

Genos looked like he was from some sort of goofy cartoon while Kaidou wasnt even there anymore.

Saitama: Wow, you sure did Genos like a piece of art. Kaidou-kun isn't even here. That's cool, I guess.

Robot thing: Think fast, I'm Carnage Kabuto! The strongest monster of all time.

Scientist: Yes, he is my creation. And you are gonna battle him.

Kaidou: Wow! That was straightforward!

He suddenly got smashed to the wall again by Carnage Kabuto.

Saitama: That was rude of you, "Kabooto."

They walked into a white room, hit enough for fights.

Kabuto: This is where I win against every loser out there! Hmhmhm!

Scientist: Yes, he will destroy you all..

Suddenly, 2 hands crept up from back to shoulder behind the scientist, making him shiver.

Kaidou: Are you sure he can even beat Genos? Or Saitama-chii? If so, then he's weak. I'm sorry, sir.

Kaidou appeared behind the scientist, his face giving off the cockiest smile he's ever given

Saitama: Woww, you look sick.

Kaidou: *stops* Oh really? Thanks you! Anyway... *Glares back at the scientist*

Kaidou: You're gonna wanna stop this, before it's too late.

Genos: Yes, I must agree. Your Carnage Kabuto has a stupid name, no offense. I mean, Full Offense.

Kabuto: WHAT DID YA JUST SAY!?

Kabuto threw a fist at Genos who didn't manage to dodge it but Saitama stood there and withstood the whole thing.

Where did Kaidou go? He went to buy some Rengokus. *Donuts.

When he came back, he saw that the fight was just ending.

Saitama: MY SUNDAY SALE!!!!

With the face of a complete maniac, the baldie punches Kabuto so hard that the background got destroyed too.

Kaidou: *claps* Wow! That was extraordinary! Anyway, want some donuts?

Genos/Saitama: Sure.

And with that, they left. Kaidou smiled at the poor scientist and threw him an red donut with orange tips.

Kaidou: See 'ya, sir!

As he said that, the walls respired and Carnage Kabuto was back to how it looked like when he started making it.

Scientist: ...NOOOO!!

465 words