Princess Fragrance

Today is a rainy day in Paris and the TV News report is on. "Welcome! Ladybug, Cat Noir, and Licorne have saved Paris once again.", Nadja Chamack said in a news report, as the TV screen shows the three heroes waving at everyone and are surrounded by the police forces.

Cat Noir places his hand on Ladybug's shoulder, while still waving. Ladybug sees that, the latter moved his hand away and looked at him unamused, causing him to smile sheepishly, while scratching his head.

"Jean Duparc was akumatized into the very menacing Magician of Misfortune, threatening to make the Eiffel Tower vanish in a puff of smoke.", Nadja continued, as the screen changes to Licorne helping the young boy. In the streets of Paris, Ladybug arrives at a subway, where she transform back into Marinette, as she walk upstairs. 

But just then, she heard a sneeze. Marinette opens her purse to see Tikki shivering. 

"Tikki, you don't look well.", Marinette said. "I need you to take me to a doctor.", Tikki said. 

"But, where am I gonna find a doctor for kwamis?", Marinette asked. "I know a healer.", Tikki said, sickly. 

"I'll tell you where to go.", Tikki continued. "But, what will I tell him? You're a secret! He'll get all suspicious and ask me questions—", Marinette said, as she gasped in realization. 

"And I know someone else who is gonna ask an awful lot of questions: my teacher! About why I'm late again! Tikki, can I take you to the healer right after school?", Marinette continued. Tikki nodded, before she sneezed again. 

"Thank you.", Marinette said, as she runs off to school. In Ms. Mendeleiev's classroom of College Francoise Dupont, the class has already started. 

"Combustion is a high-temperature exothermic redox chemical reaction between a fuel and an oxidant.", Ms. Mendeleiev explained. "Usually atmospheric oxygen...", Ms. Mendeleiev continued. 

But, while she was teaching the class, Rose is watching the news report from her phone. "Today, Prince Ali, heir to the throne of the kingdom of Achu will do the honors during his official Parisian visit by hosting a toy fundraiser for the sick children at the Paris City Children's Hospital.", Nadja reported, as the screen shows a car pulled up and the busy man opened the car door to let a young boy with dark tan skin, black hair and wears a suit. 

"He's just so gorgeous and with a heart of gold.", Rose said, as Juleka hands her some tissues and Rose takes them to blow her nose. Then, she has an idea. 

"Oh! You know what? I'm gonna write him a letter professing my complete adoration and utmost respect.", Rose continued, as she takes out a paper and a pen and starts writing a letter. Just then, Marinette stumbles into the classroom, before she trip and falls in front of the teacher's desk. 

"Ah, Marinette.", Ms. Mendeleiev said. "What excuse do you have for us this time? Accidentally locked yourselves in the bathroom again?", Ms. Mendeleiev continued. 

"Uh, no! Of course not.", Marinette protested. "I had to... Uh... Take my dog... To the vet! Because he... Ate an entire wool sweater. Uh... It must've smelled like th—", Marinette continued. 

But, she was interrupted when Ms. Mendeleiev smells a perfume that was sprayed by Rose on the letter. "Thank you, Rose.", Ms. Mendeleiev said. 

"But, I don't think our classroom needs extra refreshing.", Ms. Mendeleiev continued, as she walks towards Rose. "I thought someone packed a tuna fish sandwich. But, it turns out it's Rose's perfume.", Chloe said, as she laughed, while Marinette walk over to their seat.