Ladybug, Cat Noir, and Licorne: Origins (Part 1)

"Many centuries ago...", the narrator said. "Magic jewels bestowing extraordinary powers were created! These were the miraculous! Throughout history, heroes have used these jewels for the good of the human race! Three of these miraculous are more powerful than the others! The earrings of the Ladybug which provides the power of Creation, the ring of the Black Cat which grants the power of Destruction, and last but not least the bracelet of the Unicorn which provides the power of Magic and Imagination. Though it is said that this miraculous was believed to be destroyed or lost forever when it went missing due to the magic dying out in humanity. According to legends, whoever controls three of these jewels at the same time will achieve absolute power!", the narrator continued. 

The scene shows a mysterious man in a room filled with butterflies, as he was holding a locket that has a picture of a beautiful woman. "I must have that absolute power, Nooroo. I must have those miraculous.", the man said. 

In front of the man was a little purple floating butterfly-like creature that has a small body and a medium head and has little wings on the back. "But, nobody knows where the miraculous are.", Nooroo said. 

"I found you though, my little Nooroo.", the mysterious man said, as he caressed the locket. "Your miraculous... Remind me of its powers, again?", the man asked. 

"The Moth Brooch allows the wearer to give them superpowers and to make them their devoted follower.", Nooroo explained. "And when it comes to making superheroes...", the man said. 

"...What could be better than creating supervillains?", the man smirked. "But, Master! The miraculous' are not meant to be used for evil purposes!", Nooroo protested. 

"I must have the absolute power!", the man yelled out, as he stomped on the ground causing the butterflies to flutter away. "Your miraculous is in my control! I'm your master! And you shall obey me!", the man continued. 

Nooroo was shocked and surprised that his own master would be like this. Without any choice, he was forced to obey his owner. 

"Yes, master...", Nooroo said, sadly. The man put on the miraculous on his suit. 

"Nooroo, Dark Wings Rise!", the man yelled out, as the butterflies surround him. Nooroo yelped, as he was suddenly sucked in the miraculous. 

When the butterflies dispersed, the man was now wearing a purple suit with a silver mask that is covering his whole face. He was also holding a cane. 

"From this day on, I shall be known as Hawk Moth.", the man said, as he laughed evilly. Meanwhile... 

A small green turtle-like creature was sleeping on a gramophone until he wakes up abruptly and flies out towards a Chinese old man who was helping a customer. "Master! Master!", the creature called out, as he caught the old man's attention. 

Though the customer looked up at the old man as the creature hid behind the Chinese man. Thinking quickly he thought of an idea. 

"Hmm... Master, Master.", the man started to chant. "Chanting. It's all part of the treatment. Master, Master. Thank you for coming see you next week!", the old man continued, as he pushed the customer out the door. 

"But I-", the man tried to said to the old man. But, he didn't get a chance to speak, as the door was slammed closed. 

"Master!", the creature called out, as he popped out from hiding. "The Moth miraculous! I felt its aura!", the creature continued.