Lady WiFi

Today is a lovely morning in Paris and it was class time for young students. Everyone is here to learn something new in class.

Well... Almost. "I'm very pleased with how you all did on your last assignment!", Mrs. Bustier said.

"Some of you have really stepped up and I do appreciate it! Now it's time to move on to our next assignment!", Mrs. Bustier continued. While she was announcing to the students, Alya opened her little book which revealed a picture of Ladybug.

She picks it up and cuts the face off, before she lifts up the cutout photo in front of her over on each student's face in the classroom. Alya has been trying to figure out who Ladybug and/or Licorne really is.

But, when she brings the photo over to Chloe, she notices her and points over. Alya turns to see Mrs. Bustier standing there looking at her.

She quickly puts the photo back in the book and smiles sheepishly at her. "Is Marinette still in the girl's restroom?", Mrs. Bustier asked, as Alya looks over to an empty seat for Marinette with her pink bag on the table.

"Uhh...", Alya started. "I don't know, Miss.", Alya continued, as the school bell rings.

"Tonight, I want you all to read chapter three of 'The Breathtaking Friends: The First Thousand Years'!", Mrs. Bustier said, as she starts giving homework to students, who starts packing their things and leaving the class. "Then, answer this simple questionnaire! See to it that Marinette receives her homework.", Mrs. Bustier continued, as she gave Alya two homework sheets and Alya nodded.

Outside the classroom, Alya calls Marinette on the phone. But, it only leaves a voicemail.

"It's Marinette! Leave a message! Beeeeep!", the voicemail of Marinette said, as it giggled. Alya turns it off and went to the girl's restroom.

"Marinette!", Alya called out. But, no one was in there and she left the restroom.

Alya starts searching around and spots Rose Lavillant and Juleka nearby. "Uh, have you guys seen Marinette anywhere?", Alya asked.

They both shook their head, meaning they haven't seen her anywhere. As Alya goes to the locker room to find Marinette, she gasps when she spots Chloe in the locker and quickly hides, before she could notice her, before she looks over her locker.

Alya peeks over to watch Chloe, as she took her things from her locker. Then, she took a Ladybug yo-yo, causing Alya to gasp, before she quickly hides behind the lockers.

As Chloe was finished, she closes her locker and runs off. "Chloe's Ladybug?", Alya asked with a whisper, as she runs to follow Chloe.

Chloe goes inside a limo and Alya watches it drive off. She quickly brings out her phone and dials it on voicemail.

"Hey, Marinette!", Alya said. "Ring me ASAP we gotta talk!", Alya continued.

Then, she gasps a little when she sees Nino walking past her. "Nino, wait!", Alya exclaimed, as she grabs his arm to get his attention.

"Yeah?", Nino asked. "Come with me!", Alya said, as she dragged him with her.

"I need your help!", Alya continued, as they went over to sit on the bench. "So-", Nino started.

But, was cut off when Alya shushed him, while she was on the phone. "It's Marinette! Leave a message! Beeeeep!", the voicemail of Marinette said, as it giggled surprising Alya.