Darkblade

Another day, another life. In the bedroom of the Dupain-Cheng residence, the computer was on with Nadja on the news live giving a report with the small screen and showing the three heroes saving the day.

"Ladybug, Cat Noir, and Licorne have saved Paris yet again.", Nadja said, as Ladybug entered her bedroom through the trap door, before transforming back into her civilian form. "And yet again, Marinette hopes she'll finally have enough time to complete her magic box.", Marinette said, as she took out a box and started finishing it up.

"What's the magic box for, Marinette?", Tikki asked. "To lock up my diary and all my secrets.", Marinette said.

"Every little secret?", Tikki asked in shock. "You're telling me that you write everything down in that thing?", Tikki continued.

"Uh... Yeah.", Marinette said. "Something wrong?", Marinette continued, as she repeatedly closes and opens her box to test if it works.

"Well, for one, what if someone finds out you're Ladybug?", Tikki asked, as she sat on the box, while Marinette puts her diary in it. "And two, what if someone finds out you're Ladybug?!", Tikki continued.

"Not gonna happen.", Marinette replied. "Try it, Tikki.", Marinette continued.

Tikki flies in and tries to lift the diary. But, the box suddenly closes in trapping Tikki inside.

"Hey!", Tikki yelped with a muffle. "And... It works!", Marinette said, as she uses her little key to open it and setting Tikki free.

"Yesterday, Mr. Bourgeois was re-elected as mayor of Paris for the fourth consecutive term.", Nadja said from the computer news, as it shows the Mayor and his twin daughters, Chloe and Coraline, are seen waving at everyone. "Here we see Mr. Bourgeois with his twin daughters.", Nadja continued, as it zoomed in on them.

"Ugh!", Marinette groaned. "Look at Chloé! Acting as if she were the mayor of Paris! I would rather have Coraline as one since she is tons more better than her! Oh! Which reminds me, Class Representative Elections are tomorrow!", Marinette continued.

"What's so bad about that?", Tikki asked. "Chloé is running for class rep.", Marinette replied, as she abruptly sat back on her chair, causing it to move far to the left.

"The one person who cares the least about the students. And the most about herself.", Marinette continued. "Well then, maybe you should run!", Tikki said, pointing to her.

"I totally would! But, don't you think I got enough to do with my duties as Ladybug and all my school work?", Marinette asked. "Yes! But, if you truly believe in something, you have to try and make it work.", Tikki explained.

"Maybe...", Marinette said. "Don't underestimate yourself, Marinette!", Tikki said, as she sat on her head.

"Armand D'Argencourt, one of Bourgeois's opponents and fencing instructors of Françoise Dupont High School, was pummeled in the polls.", Nadja said from the news, as it showed the paparazzi coming up to a man with brown hair, a mustache, and wears a white suit. D'Argencourt pushes the camera away and ran over to the subway station.

"In fact, D'Argencourt acquired the least number of votes in Paris History.", Nadja continued, as the screen shows the votes of the Mayor, who has more votes and D'Argencourt, who has the least votes. Marinette looks at the time in the computer that says 8:45am, causing her to gasp.