Quickly returning to her nipples, my fingers roll the one my tongue just vacated and I lock my lips around the other.  I roll my tongue and fingertips at the same pace and feel her breathing get more shallow by the second.  Her eyes are squeezed shut, her head thrown back, and her skin has a beautiful shine to it from the thin layer of sweat that's formed.  She's so close, I can tell.  I roll her piercing between my fingers and gently bite down on the nipple in my mouth. 

With that, she falls apart.  "JAKE!  Ohmygodohmygodohmygod!" Beckham screaming my name has my own eyes rolling back with hers.  

I pull away with a pop and watch her as she comes down.  Once her breathing slows to almost normal, her bright green eyes meet mine. 

"Did not know that was possible, holy shit.  Of course it was you that was able to get me there," she laughs as her head falls back on the pillow. 

"Of course it was me, I know you better than anyone ever has or ever will. I'm very much enjoying getting to know this side of you, you little vixen," I smile down at her. 

"Can I move my hands now?" She asks.  "Do your worst, angel," I tell her.  

With that, she hooks her leg over my hip and shoves my shoulder back, effectively flipping me onto my back.  I should be surprised she was able to do that, but I've always known she's tiny but mighty.  Her lips land on my ear, tugging the lobe with her teeth before she kisses down my neck and across my chest.  She places a kiss on my bicep and follows it with a bite, making me groan.  She's leaving her mark on me too, and I love it.   Moving back over my chest, she kisses down my sternum and slowly runs her hands down my chest until she stops at my hips. 

I should not have teased her as much as I did earlier, she's about to do the same to me.  But damn, is it a delicious torture.  Running her smooth palms up and down my thighs, she places a kiss at the top of each one. 

"This," she starts, tracing her fingers along the protruding bones of my hips, "is what makes smart girls suddenly stupid.  I had to fight to keep from staring too long when we played football at the beach not too long ago.  Now, not only do I get to look as long as I want, I get to touch.  Get to taste.  Get to tease."  She punctuates the last sentence by running her tongue along the dip and subsequently making my brain stop working. 

I can't help it, all the blood has flown south for the winter.   My eyes slam shut, trying to regain some sense of control. Next thing I know, her tongue is gliding along the vein that is currently throbbing hard on the underside of my very hard dick.   My eyes cross, my breath stalls in my chest, and my hands grip the sheets. 

"Holy hell, baby girl.  That feels amazing," I encourage her to keep going.  The praise seems to spur her on, I know this because the tip of my dick is now in her mouth. 

On reflex, my hands weave their way into her gorgeous hair and help guide her movements.  Not more than 10 seconds later, her mouth is completely full of me and her nose is brushing my pelvis.   White hot pleasure shoots through me, my vision briefly whiting out as she slowly bobs her head.  She straightens her back and sits down, her wet warmth immediately noticeable on my thigh.  I'm dead.  Or dreaming.  There's no way this is real.  No way I finally have my girl's perfect lips wrapped around me, her pussy riding my thigh as she sucks me off. 

We roll our hips in tandem, mine pushing up into her mouth and hers pushing down against me.  I feel her dripping down my thigh and know I have to be inside her before I lose my mind.  I use my grip on her hair to pull her off of me with a pop and she shoots me the most adorable pout.  "Don't give me that face, baby girl.  I'm about to make you feel even better.  I'm clean, I've never been with anyone without a condom before.  Do you trust me?" I ask her.