24. My Ordinary Life

Start from the beginning

"What if something goes wrong?" Mom asked. "Hooty could accompany them. Their safety would be your responsibility my dear, brave Hootsifer." Lilith told him. He started to tear up. "I will protect these silly children with my life!" He looked like he was bowing. Lilith smiled and curtsied. "Yeah, well, how- how would they even get there?" Mom pondered. "I know a ship that might take us," Luz responded.

"I don't know about this..." I shared. "It's okay! You can just stay here and plan to defeat Belos!" Luz told me.

"I'm bored. When are we grabbing Y/n so we can finish the Draining Spell?"

"Uh, actually I think I'll come! It's a chance to try my charmed bag!" I ran to my room and grabbed my pirate outfit. I put that on and I stuffed a few other outfits in my bag. I charmed my bag so it can hold everything and it has no limit to storage. I just had to think about what I wanted and I could grab it. I grabbed everything I could need before putting on my cape and I put my bag on my back. I went back downstairs as I tightened my corset and adjusted my cape. I slid my ring on my finger.

~~~~~~

I made a ring circle and the fire roared. "Doin' a lot of work there, Salty. Where's the crew?" King asked. "Well, I'm no longer working for the Golden Gaurd. So, me mates abandoned ship for greener, snailier pastures. They were like family to me too." He explained. "Aww, I'm sorry Salty." I frowned. "It's okay, mate." He smiled. "Land ho!" Luz shouted. She had Porta-Hooty on her back.

I walked to the front as King climbed onto my back. "Is that a finger? It's a long way from our Titan." Hooty noticed. "That's 'cause it's not from our Titan. This be part of a different beastie." He told us. We got into a "boat" and P/N suddenly appeared. "Oh, you little cutie!" I smiled. They turned into a staff and I flew above Luz, King, and Hooty. "Come back with a good story, sea squirts! If ye come back at all!" Salty waved. "Aw, he's so supportive," Luz commented.

They climbed the mountain as I flew there. "No fair!" Luz cried. I took the stone King got out of my bag as the wind whistled in my ears. "Is anyone here?" Luz asked. "Maybe we're a bunch of early birds," Hooty suggested. "Or maybe they got sick of waiting. That letter was over a month old." King held onto his collar. I landed on the floor and P/n landed on my shoulder. "You're such a good Palisman." I scratched my owl's head. "Now, move aside." I took the rock and slid it into the hole in the finger.

Blue and yellow light blinded me for a few seconds and the same colors spread through the finger. A circle appeared in the sky and thunder stroke. Blue surrounded us and I began to float. I looked around and Luz and King were floating too. I held onto my bird and King as we teleported. When the blue light disappeared we began to fall. I caught myself using a flower as Hooty protected Luz. The rock landed by me and I put it in my bag.

"Luz are you okay? Where's your other arm?" Hooty asked. "I only ever had two, Hooty. Did you think I had more?" Luz asked. "Luz look!" King pointed. I despawned the flower and look behind me. It was a completely different Titan. "That doesn't look like the Boiling Isles to me." Hooty pointed out the obvious. "That's because it isn't." Someone replied. I quickly turned around. A bigger version of King walked through the fog. "Welcome to the other side of the world." He told us.

"You dare trespass on this sacred-" He gasped. "By the Huntsmen, 'tis King! My name is Tarak. Hail and well-met." He greeted. "'Tis King!" King smiled. He gasped again and bowed. "Our Beloved Y/n. It's an honor to have you here." He stated. "Oh thank you..? It's a pleasure." I awkwardly smiled. I bent down to King's height. "Introduce us." I requested before getting back up.