10. Fly Me to the Moon

Previously,
"You know, only one other student wanted to study every track." He pulled out the picture frame from the hideout. "Unfortunately, she was never given the opportunity." He revealed it to be my mom. "Oh, I should have known." I took the portrait. "Mother like daughter." Luz joked. I laughed.

-Fly Me to the Moon-

~You are all I long for and adore, all I worship and adore~

It was after school and Hunter and I was going into a store. I sat in the cart while he pushed it. "Grom night!" I shouted in excitement. He chuckled. "Say, what are we for again?" He asked me. "We are here for something to wear." I shared. "But you aren't looking." He replied. "Well... You're right." I confessed. "I just can't focus without a snack," I complained. "Here. I need to get back to work soon. So I need you to pick out your outfit." He handed me a bag of chips.

"Why did you have these?" I opened them. "Because you get hungry easily." He scrolled through the clothes. "Oh, how about this!" I leaned over the cart. It started to tilt over and I yelled. "Y/n." He grabbed the cart and I scoot closer to the center. "I was going to say... That suit looked nice." I pointed to the suit. It was dark green. "Oh, nice." He took it off the clothing rack and handed it to me. I get out and I go to the changing room.

After I was done changing I got out so Hunter can look at it. "Ooooo so pretty!" He spun me around. "Thank you!" I said as I got down. "Now go change back to your clothes so we can pay." He instructed.

~~~~~

I got home with the bags in my hands and my bird on my shoulder. "Luz?" I called out. "No!" She yelled. I looked to see her in a baby chair. There was a huge mom in front of her. "What's going on right now?" I asked them. "We are training her for the Grom!" Emira told me. "You're the Grom Queen?" I asked her. "Maybe?" She unsurely said. "I get it. Ditch the yellow." My mom burst out of the house. I heard her gasp. "Is that supposed to be me? Dang, I look great..." Mom smiled.

"Wait a sec, your training to be Grom Queen!" Mom shouted. "So what if I am?!" Luz falls and the seat turned into air. "You think training will help against Grom? Luz, you always go overboard, and I end up bailing you out. Now, what's the fun in watching a kid get eaten by a monster if it's my kid?" Mom asked her. "I'm going to get changed. Good luck!" I ran inside. "Oh, I'm helping!" Emira followed me.

I got to my room and Emira had her dress. "Alright come here!" She gestured to a chair. I sat down and she got her stuff ready. (P/N) got up and wandered on the desk. She started to do my hair and I got a call. "Don't worry, you can take it." She assured me. "Good cause I was going to," I answered the call. "Heyo!" Hunter shouted through the screen. "What's up!" I shouted back. "Why do you always ask me that? It's obviously the sky." He replied.

"Oh hey, Y/n's friend. Do you have some 'updog'?" Emira asked. "No stop," I demanded. "What the hell is 'updog'?" Hunter sounded confused. I busted out laughing and Emira joined. "Wait what's so funny?!" He asked. "Nothing! Nothing!" I waved my hand. "So you're getting ready for the Grom right?" He asked me. "Oh yeah, Emira came over to help. Edric is coming over later because he doesn't know how to dress... Probably why he doesn't get-" Before I can finish, Emira interrupted. "It's not like you get any either."

I gasped. "That isn't true!" I yelled back. She was done with my hair and went on to do my makeup. "Oh! I think I can make some time right now! Hold on give me a few minutes!" He hung up. "Does he usually do this?" Emira asked. "Nope, he mostly comes unannounced," I replied. "Guess who's in the house!" Edric yelled. "Edric, Y/n's cute boyfriend is coming over so don't be embarrassing," Emira advised. "We aren't dating," I told her.