"How does it worked?" Leia asked glancing between the jedi curiously "The Force. What does it feel like?"

"Have you ever been afraid of the dark?" Leia nodded "How does it feel when you turn on the light?"

"I feel safe."

Obi-Wan nodded staring into the distance "Yes, it feels like that." He reached outhanding Leia her small robot that he had been fixing "Lola! You fixed her. Thank you."

Ember smiled wistfully remembering a time where she took had a droid that she loved. R-7 had been her companion since childhood, but she had lost her too during the war.

 Obi-Wan stood "We better get ready. We're on approach."

The three fugitives snuck off the shop skirting around several storm troopers "What is this place?" Leia asked as they walked across the planets plains, Ember shrugged having not really been sure where they were heading. Obi-Wan answered "Mapuzo. It's a mining system. Coordinates say the meeting point is further north. That is if our new friend was telling the truth."

"Why would he lie?" The child asked in consternation making Ember smiled, she reminded her so much of Oriana. Obi-Wan sighed voice edging on irritation " People are not all good, Leia." An elbow to the ribs calmed him down and Ember glanced around, remembering a visit she had made her before the war "It wasn't always like this here. There were fields and families. I came here once, long ago."

"And then the Empire came in" Obi-Wan continued "and ravaged it all."

"Thought the Empire was supposed to be helping us" Leia said with curiosity in her tone, making Obi-Wan and Ember glance to each other. "Well, there are some, like your dad, who are trying to. Seems like a losing battle these days."

Obi-Wan stared into the distance, Ember followed his gaze, seeing nothing she took his hand in hers. They all had their demons to face, and sometimes it was the ones in the past that bothered them most. Leia though did not understand"Ben? Ben?"

He shook himself glancing to his wife who squeezed his hand "Stay close." He muttered to Leia, and the three continued on their journey.

_________________________________________________

Darth Revan or First Brother as he was called by the rest of the Inquisitors watched as the others argued "He's in one of the mining systems

Darth Revan or First Brother as he was called by the rest of the Inquisitors watched as the others argued "He's in one of the mining systems." Third Sister informed the others her voice laced with superiority.

"You do not know that." Fifth brother voiced his opinion like it actually meant anything, Revan rolled his eyes and slung a leg over the side of his chair, how he hated these fools.

"He could be anywhere." Fifth Brother continued and Third Sister spoke back haughtily  "I traced the manifest. We should send out all remaining probes now."

 "You are not in charge here."

Finally Revan could take no more he didn't bother standing as he spoke "You are correct Fifth Brother, by all technicalities "that seat is mine, not yours. I am the next in line."