The Arrival

(Ember's Gray Jedi Robes)

Two Jedi walked off of their ship onto the trade Federation battleship, they were met by a droid.

"I'm TC-14 at your service. Another jedi has already arrived and is waiting for you. This way please."

The jedi followed the droid whispering to each other as they went. "I wonder who was sent master"

"Worry not my young padawan whoever it is was picked for this mission for a reason."

They came to a stop in a room and the droid turned to face them "I hope you honoured sirs will be most comfortable here. My masterwill be with you shortly."

Both Jedi reached up pulling down their hoods to reveal Obi-Wan Kenobi and Qui Jon Ginn

"I have a bad feeling about this." Obi-Wan spoke

"I don't sense anything."

"It's not about the mission, Master, it's something...elsewhere...elusive. "

"Don't center on your anxiety, Obi-Wan. Keep your concentrationhere and now where it belongs."

"Master Yoda says I should be mindful of the future"

Suddenly a female voice spoke from the rafters above them. "But not at the expense of the moment. You have to be mindful of the living Force."

Master and Padawan both jumped reaching for their sabers as a figure cloaked in gray landed in front of them. The second the figure landed a feeling washed over Obi-Wan that made him relax.

"Ember?"

"Hello, Obi, Master Qui Jon." Ember reached up removing her hood to reveal her brown eyes that glowed with mischief

Obi-Wan stared in surprise at the woman infront of him whom he hadnt seen in almost twelve months. And last time he saw her she still had a padawan braid.

"Ah Ember, I see you have chosen your colors." Qui Jon smiled kindly at the young gray knight. Qui Jon had not qualms with the gray two of his best friend were gray jedis, and he himself had been called a gray jedi more than once.