———————————————————————

That happened, now here we are in her living room opening up the carefully packaged boxes with $1000 worth of stuff inside.

Opening it up you looked inside to see a note and a familiar flat white guitar that you had swore your dad had smashed, in pitch perfect condition

The note saying;

I had found this in your room in your old house all smashed up. Looked pretty important, thought you needed it. So I asked my friends over at a local instrument store to fix it up. Of course with all the signatures. I kept it to return to you. I ran into your friend and told her to return it to you directly. Hope it makes it to you safe.

—Devin           NUMBER: (XXX) XXX-XXXX

After the incident with my parents I had moved out of the house immediately, not even bothering looking through the decades worth of stuff stored. I'd be relieved if it wasn't for all the bad memories that the guitar brought. Kasey notices the look on your face and frowns.

"What's wrong?.." Placing a hand on your shoulder comfortingly.

"Ah.. it's nothing really.."

"It's about your family isn't it."

Sighing she got up and placed the guitar leaning on the wall.

"Let's not make this depressing shall we?" Smiling, she took her costume and hung it against her arm.

"Yeah!" The others fist rising pumped up.

———————————————————————
                                  Devin Lee
                                                                Thank You.
                                                     Sent 5 minutes ago

"Y/N HURRY UP"

How did I ever get into this position.. Oh right my best friend is obsessed over these people. Staring into the mirror I could see that the costume showed off all my curves. It even came with the boots? Some symbols were imprinted into my left breast.

Sighing and coming out of the washroom. Slowly striding into the living room. There stood Kasey in the same suit I'm in but shorter.

As I walked out from the hallway I could loudly hear Kasey gasp as she saw me.

"Girl! You look so nice! I'm jealous!"

A hand subconsciously going behind my head as I blushed tomato red at the compliment.

Kasey looked exactly like you except you could tell that there was a huge height difference.

"Come! Come here I wanna post this!"