•《chapter X》•

Start from the beginning

"Here Ari, you can sit right beside me," Alice says happily, patting the spot in between her and Rosalie on the ground. Of course there were blankets on the ground so it wasn't too hard to sit on. Arianna smiled and sat herself down in between the two and set her food down on a little stand that they had set infront of her so she didn't have to hold the hot bowl of pasta.

"Alright so we chose 'The Losers' if that's alright with you. It just came out like two or so months ago. It looked pretty funny plus Emmett was begging to watch it." Rose said, rolling her eyes at the last part.

"Yeah that's fine with me, I'm pretty sure I saw a trailer for it on tv not too long ago and it looked pretty interesting." The girl agreed whilst taking a bite of the steaming pasta, burning her mouth in the process. The others chuckle as their mate chews the hot food with her mouth open to try to cool it down a little bit.

°•°•°•°•°
The next morning Arianna sat at the vanity in Alices' room with her eyes closed as she and Rosalie brushed some eyeshadow over her eyes. The two vampires woke their young mate at the crack of dawn, got her into a bath they prepped for her and then instantly went to work on getting her ready for the day ahead of them. The two women sat all night next to their sleeping mate coming up with ideas on how to dress her and style her for their trip.

As the three girls got ready in Alice's room, Esme was down in the kitchen preparing a large breakfast for the two human guests. She was humming softly to herself and swinging her hips to the rhythm as she flipped the chocolate chip pancakes on the griddle. Carlisle stood at the doorway watching her with a gentle smile. He then makes his way over to his mate wrapping his arms around her waist and pulling her to his chest.

"Hello there," her voice is smooth and you could tell the happiness through her tone. "How are you this fine morning, my love"

"I am quite well, what's gotten you in such a good mood this morning?" He asks, kissing her behind the ear.

"The kids, I've never seen them so happy, they finally seem content... And I feel the same way." Carlisle moves to her side, a hand still wrapped around her waist. Looking at her with such love in his eyes.

"I feel it too darling." He admits, "it's her."

"I know, she's bringing out the part of us I thought was long gone." Esme looks at her husband, a soft smile adorned her face. "She's making us whole again." Upstairs Bella and Edwards laid side by side on his futon having a similar conversation.

"I know you keep saying 'It's Okay' but I can never forgive myself for what I put you through these last few months." The vampire stated sadly.

"No matter what you do I can never bring myself to hate you, of course I'm still upset and there's some things I need to figure out, but I still can not stay away from you," Bella sighed as she looked at the ceiling above them thinking. From there the two could hear the girls giggling and talking in the other room. They couldn't make out words but they could hear the laughter that followed. "When Ari arrived it got better. I felt like a person again, I couldn't forget you but it was enough to make the pain bearable, she brought out a part of me that I didn't know existed."

"I can tell, she's something else. Who knew after all these years, I'd be given the amazing opportunity to have not one but two mates. Two beautiful extraordinary mates, you both have and will continue to change my life and I am so thankful to have you girls."