A New World

The World has went shit. People have turned into monsters, into cannibals. The Government tried to fix it by sending people to larger cities, but that just made it worse. People went to roads to camp there, but they've mostly got overrun by these monsters. Causing them to die and turn into them, or they were forced to camp somewhere else. The government sent the army to fight, but they were overwhelmed and killed. The CDC tried to find a cure but most of them either gave up or died. The world has went to shit and nobody can do anything about it.

Kenny Murray, a man who had a happy family, a son and a wife. Katjaa, his wife. Kenny Jr, aka Duck, his son. He was farmer. Katjaa was a bank accountant. He was happy with his life, until his son Duck was diagnosed with cancer. He was only eight years old. They tried every treatment but it didn't work. Duck died in his parents arms. Kenny and Katjaa life was falling apart after this, including their marriage. It was too much for Katjaa, so she took her life. Kenny found her lifeless body hanging in the barn. Kenny's  life has fallen apart. He tried to eat a bullet, but he couldn't bring himself to do it. He tried to go into therapy, but it didn't make anything better. He started drinking alcohol to cope.

Kenny was driving in his 1976 Impala

Kenny was driving in his 1976 Impala. It was an empty road. He was drinking while driving. Then people started walking on the road. Kenny was confused and triggered. "GET THE FUCK OUT OF THE DAMN ROAD!" Kenny yells. Then one of them got in front of the car, making Kenny to swerve off the road. Causing the car to lose balance and flip over and crash. 

Kenny was knocked out for a few minutes. He woke up with the car flipped over and him upside down. Kenny's face was bloody. The car was surrounded by these things. These things weren't people, they were monsters. They were moaning, trying to get to Kenny. Kenny unbuckled his seatbelt and hit his head. One of the monsters got down to the opened window, trying to bite Kenny. "GET THE HELL AWAY FROM MY CAR!" Kenny yelled. They didn't listened. Kenny then started looking for his gun. He found it and grabbed the gun. He pointed it at the monster. "THIS IS MY LAST TIME TELLING YOU!". They didn't listen. Then Kenny pulled the trigger and shot one of them in the head. The shot was loud, causing Kenny to have a hearing problem. He grabbed his ear with a painful face expression. He then crawled out of the car and ran away with the gun in his hand. The Monsters were following him, walking slowly.

Kenny ran all the way to the city, breathing heavily. The Monsters saw him and started chasing him. The Monsters got into a huge group and cornered Kenny into a building. Kenny was shooting some of them. "GET AWAY FROM ME!". He ran out of bullets and opened the building's door, going in. The Monsters are outside the building, banging and moaning. Kenny then turned around and saw a teenage boy. He immediately pointed his gun at him in fear, even though he ran out of bullets.

"IM NOT THEM!" the kid yelled. Kenny pulled down his gun in relief. "Who are you?" Kenny said. "Don't worry about that right now. We need to get out of here". The kid had a machete covered in blood and a bookbag. "Was that you shooting that gun out there?". "Yea, they were trying to bite me" Kenny says. "Don't do that, it draws more attention to you. You only shoot if you absolute have too" the kid says. "Cmon, we gotta go" the kid said. He opened a door to steps and went up them, Kenny followed.

The steps led to the building's roof. "How are we gonna get down? The building's surrounded" Kenny says. "Follow my lead" the kid says, as he threw his bookbag across to another building and jumped to the other building. "IM NOT DOING THAT SHIT" Kenny said. "Just trust me" the kid says. Hesitantly, Kenny was stepping back and then started running. He jumped off the building and his body hit the other building. Kenny was hanging on for his life. The kid helped Kenny and pulled him up. "I'm never gonna be in a situation where I have to do that shit again. I'm too old for this" Kenny says as he's out of breathe. "Cmon, let's get out of here. There's a camp I'm in, a bunch of people are there. If you're cool, you can join" the kid said. "Hey kid, what's your name?" Kenny says. "Quinnten, but we can call me Quinn". Quinn grabbed the bookbag and him and Kenny went down the other building steps. They got out of the building and ran. Some of the Monsters saw them running and started following him.

They ran far into the woods and stopped to catch their breathe. "You think we lost them?" Quinn said. "Hopefully, what are those things?" Kenny said. "You don't know? Have you been living under a rock? You've missed a lot". "I was just worried about something else" Kenny responds. "Those things out there is what I called Biters, they came out of nowhere, nobody was ready for it" Quinn said. "If you get bit, scratched, or whatever, you die. You get hit by a fever and it burns you out, or they just eat you to death, I've seen it happen". Kenny was left speechless. "Cmon, lets get to the camp" Quinn says, as him and Kenny walk to the camp.