Second Chance! Clash of Storms! Bladebreakers GR vs Martial Arts (Second Half)

Start from the beginning

"He's right, but even if I can avoid this attack, the only way to counter is to get-that's it. I can't, I can't give up! Einstein Hopper, concentrate and drift bounce!"

Hopper tilted on towards its side and the fargo blade narrowly flipped away from Garuda's Meteor Strike, planting itself on the inside of the stadium walls via its spring.

"You can do it Kenny," Emily cheered. "Take him down!"

Ghasem's face dared him to come at them. Kenny took a good look at his team.

"I'm their last resort, but I've been watching them since Tyson took on the Blade Sharks. I've gotten stronger not just as a mechanic but as a blader. How can I stare them in the eye if I don't give this my all. Go Hopper! Frog Strike!"

Einstein Hopper sprung from the wall at max speed, striking straight into the center, pushing him out of the center and into the upper slope. Ghasem was prepared to strike back into the wall, but Hopper flipped back towards the center.

Kenny huffed, but adjusted his tie, and dared Ghasem to come after him, given Garuda had no choice. The latter took the challenge and the avian blade soared down to clench the frog. Kenny smiled and Hopper jumped backwards, above Garuda and slamming down into it. Ghasem kicked back but each time Garuda raced down, Einstein Hopper repeated the process of dodge jumping over Garuda and flying back down to strike them. Garuda started to lose stamina while Kenny kept his breath.

Joshua who only saw it as mere running around. Orochi had his own theory.

"He's creating his own rhythm. A soothing back and forth of low notes and rising high while making his performance run out of steam. It's not perfect, but if he pulls it off, then he's got a solid way to win."

Suoh snided. "I'd do it better. If he's a fellow Balance type, that should've been his strategy from the jump."

Fubuki grinned. "You'd have to let the other person hit you first!"

Valt laughed at the white haired boy's expense. "I wish my Savior Valkyrie could've done that more than once per match."

Ilya was still a little confused on why Garuda didn't activate his special move.

"The Demon King has an explanation for that."

Basara spoke ahead of him. "Maximum Garuda's ultimate attack requires a strong amount of knockback so the friction can generate enough upper force, which gets stronger if they rise up from the air. This Kenny blader must've put enough force in his blade to damage it but prevent them from using his special move, then wear him down."

"Hey Basara, I was going to say it!"

Ilya admitted it was a solid strategy, but against something with more stamina, he had to seal the deal somehow.

"Kenny," Max yelled, "you might run out of stamina early. Find a way to finish this!"

Ghasem started to sweat, trying to have Garuda reach the center of the stadium to conserve his stadium as Ivan and Arthur helped train him to do. However, Kenny anticipated that and Hopper Hopper dived back into their direction, and Ghasem's blade uppercutted Einstein Hopper.

"Go Hopper, Frog Splash!"

Kenny's blade started to glow a little better but no spirit came out while it grinded at Maximum Garuda so far, slowly pushing them up against the upper ridge.

Ghasem kicked back, but Kenny roared his life out as Hopper pushed Garuda closer and closer to the wall. Ghasem started to sweat but tightened his fighting stance and punched up. The two blades slammed and flew up from the wall. Maximum Garuda's upper force helped raise it higher and everyone figured the match was over.