Chapter 2

3rd POV
---------------

Jin opened the car door for Y/n before entering himself.

The car drove them to their new apartment building. Jin convinced his parents to buy the apartment next to Y/n's, so now they're neighbors.

They didn't have to take anything as their belongings had previously been brought inside and fixed by their maids.

"Now what?" Jin asked.

"We should take a look inside." Y/n said.

"Nuna!"

Y/n turned around as his younger brother ran to hug her. Y/n smiled and hugged him back.

"I heard from father that you were here." He said.

Not too far behind, Nari stood there with an annoyed look.

"Hello, Nari." Y/n said.

"Why are you here? You were never interested in entering the EF." She questioned.

Y/n smiled, finding her attitude to be adorable. Y/n used her dark magic to bring her closer to pet her head.

"I'm here so I could see you more ofter." Y/n said.

"Liar!" Nari slapped her hand away and stormed off.

"Nari!" Ren called out for her before sighing. "Sorry, Nuna, you know how bratty she gets."

"It's fine, you two are as cute as ever." Y/n smirked.

"I'm not cute, I'm handsome now. I'm not a kid anymore, Nuna." Ren puffed.

Both Ren and Nari were 2 years younger than Y/n. Growing up everyone was busy with themselves, but Y/n chose to get close to them. They both used to adore her, but as Nari grew up, she grew apart from her. Ren still loves his older sister dearly, which she was glad of.

Y/n also became their tutor for a few years until they entered the Elemental Force.

"Go with her, she's your teammate." Y/n told him.

"You'll come and visit us, right?" Ren asked.

"I will." Y/n said.

"Then see you later, Nuna. Bye Hyung." He hugged Y/n one last time and bowed to Jin.

Ren made his body into liquid and rushed to his twin sister. Liquid Travel, Y/n taught them that. She smiled as he was indeed not a child anymore.

"He's gotten better at it." Jin commented.

"Of course he did, I was the one that taught him." Y/n bragged.

*******

Y/n and Jin arrived at the EF building where they were gonna be given a tour as the newest members.

There were 8 other new members and they had them all gathered at the library.

In the library there's a special magic ball that categorizes the magic level of a wizard. Many EF wizards were there as well, gathered up to see the newcomers.