Chapter 43 - A puppet

Start from the beginning

Rachel laughed out hysterically, making a stop by the only desk in the room. She took out a lighter and a pack of cigarettes from the drawer. Swiftly sitting on the polished wooden desk, that seemed to be the only acceptable furniture in the room, she placed the cigarette between her lips and lit it up with the lighter.

"Trust me, big boss. That's not gonna be a problem." She smirked evilly and took a long drag from her cigarette, letting the drift of debris go down her throat before blowing out the smoke, some of it escaping her nostrils.

After a few shared devilish laughter, someone burst in through the door. The camera wasn't pointed at the door so Blade couldn't see who it was. The reason he knew that was because of the creaky sound of the door opening and the disgruntled huff from the supposed person that just walked in.

"The buyers are here, big boss," The voice declared with a slight quiver to his tone, still standing by the door which he still couldn't see. 

Leandro Armani stepped forward into the light, nursing a glass of hard liquor with his wrinkled hand. A cigarette was burning out between his fingers in the other hand. He still looked like the exact same deranged lunatic that made Blade go through hell during his childhood years. Blade wanted to murder him so bad with his bare hands, it wouldn't take away the years of brutal suffering but it would grant him total satisfaction to see his good-for-nothing father dead.

"Send them in," He croaked out with a sly smirk. It didn't take up to a second before the video ended and he was met with a blank screen which showcased his livid reflection. Oh, what a fool he had been to chase Aaliyah away now that he knew the truth! Without wasting any more time, Blade arose from his seated position and stormed out of his office with one destination in mind. Anger like burning lava coursed through his veins like a volcanic eruption. His hands clenched into tight fist that made the veins along his arm to appear. They itched for blood. He couldn't wait to tear that bitch limb by limb.

Meanwhile in Franco's bedroom, Rachel was straddling Franco's lap on the huge bed. Her hands were around his neck, a look of irritation igniting in her eyes as Franco's lips assaulted her neck hungrily. His hands gripped her hips, holding it firm against him so he could grind his erection against her covered wetness. Rachel kept staring at the door, knowing at the back of her mind that any minute Blade would walk through those doors wanting to rip her apart. She managed to distract him from watching the video with a lame excuse about Aaliyah's suspicious movement around his villa sometime ago. It was so easy to frame that bitch. Her bedroom was always unlocked and her belongings were scattered around like a tornado hit the room. She took that opportunity and stole her earrings. That was a perfect plan! Rachel thought to herself with a smug smile.

This was not the time to think back on a pervious successful plan. What was the point of it all if this doesn't go well. Rachel was gonna be in deep shit if she didn't get out of there fast with what she needed. Getting Franco to spill out something related to Blade was quite harder than she thought. His loyalty for the man ran deeper than him just being the Armani empire's underboss.

Rachel knew that Blade was bound to find out about her connection with his father sooner enough. She blamed that dead little brat from stealing the flash drive. May her fucking soul not rest in peace! Rachael scoffed and proceeded to make her move.

"Baby... you haven't quite fulfilled my request yet," Rachel whined with a pout, letting out a pretentious moan like the vicious viper she was. Her red long nails lightly scraped down the side of his neck and gripped his shoulder blades.

"Hmm...." Franco hummed, getting lost in the ecstasy he was the only one experiencing at this point. It would crush him completely to know the evil thoughts that rushed erratically in the mind of this woman. He loved her and cared for her. He sucked down to her collarbone, biting and licking the flesh that was starting to get covered with red marks. One of his hand trailed down the side of her exposed thighs, caressing her smooth skin that he didn't know was soaked with the iniquities of the world.