CHAPTER 20

FIRST OF ALL, I WANT TO THANK ALL THE PEOPLE WHO READ, LIKED, VOTED AND COMMENTED AT MY STORY. IT'S OVERWHLMING FOR A NEW WRITER LIKE ME. HAHAHA

I WOULD ALSO LIKE TO THANK THE PEOPLE WHO BECAME MY FANS. :)

LASTLY, I WOULD LIKE TO HEAR YOUR SUGGESTIONS THROUGH COMMENTING ON THIS STORY. I REALLY APPRICIATE IT IF YOU DO..THANKS A LOT! XOXO :)

***************************************************************************************************************

*BRANDON WALTER*

The next morning was being rather awkward. William woke up with a severe hangover.

"OW!" he said while putting an ice pack in his head.

"Yeah ow". I didn't bother asking him innocently 'why did you drink last night?', that would be stupid of me.

There was a big and awkward silence between the two of us.

"So ..." I pause before continuing. "...what actually happened last night?" I can't help but asked.

He looked at me intently. "It's all because of you asshole." He said without any interest.

I shrugged my shoulders. "Well maybe I should apologize then." I faced him from the sink where I was cooking bacon and egg for breakfast. "I'm sorry."

Just looking at each other's eyes makes me feel so gay.

"Men we have stop staring at each other, it gives me creeps." He said avoiding my eyes, and smiling.

"Yeah I agree, I feel so gay." I said acting like shivering from that thought.

"but...you have to take care of her." He said gently. Now we're talking man to man.

"I know, I've always been taking care of her. Even before, when we we're still kids." I said.

"But she said that you always bully her around."

"duh I'm at the age where I bully kids and eventually the girl that I like. I hated it when my friends tease that I liked a girl, so I just bully her so that they won't suspect that it was Devon, or else they will bully her." I explained defensively.

" You are such a jerk, I never went through that phase when I was at that age." He said.

"Well yah you're the good son remember?"

"Whatever..but I had to admit that it hurts." He said.

"I know." I said, remembering my own heart when it got broken.

"Easy for you to say, she chose you." He said with bitterness in her voice.

"Do you know how hurt I was when she chose 'you'." I said, clearing out the word 'you'. "It hurts me like hell that I can't take it anymore I left." I continued. He looked at me with surprise in his eyes.

"She's the reason why you went overseas? Why didn't you tell me?" he asked.

"Duh what do you want me to say, 'hey my friend don't go out with Devon because I like her too.' Is that what you want me to say?"

"At least you should have warned me." He said.

"Well I didn't know that she likes me too. Not to brag though." I said.

"You are such a jerk."  He said rolling he's eyes.

"Hey, you already told me that like many times."

Our conversation about Devon didn't last that long as it wasn't easy for the both of us to talk about the girl that we both love. At least I'm at ease that William is going easy on it, although I know for a fact that he's bleeding inside.