CHAPTER 1

10 YEARS LATER.........

^BRANDON WALTER^

This day has been so tiring, I really hate facing these plastic people trying to get my approval. Well I really can't do anything about that, since this is my job. My dad drag me into this, I hated him for that.

People here come and go, as well as girls. I love this job for that. They flock around my presence. They don't really love me, but duh? Who cares, as long as I can make use to them and enjoy to my hearts content.

Having this kind of job, being interviewed by the media every now and then, being featured in Forbes magazine is my life as a 'young CEO' of the one of the riches company in this country. They better do, cause I had contributed a lot in this. I succeeded but not just with my looks, but also with my charm and intelligence.

I always smile to that thought.

"Mr. Walter, Mr. Chen from Zing industries wanted to clarify some things with you." My secretary said. She's an old maid, I hired her so that I won't be destructed in work.

"Just put her in a schedule I still have things to do."

"Right away sir."

Ahhh I hate meetings with him. He has lots of complains, I think he hates me, but he just trust the company that's why he is still one of our biggest clients.

One boring day has past. Another day with girls has past though. I went to the place where Mr. Chen and I are suppose to meet. I'm with my secretary.

"Where is he?!" I can feel my temper rising.

"It's still five minutes since we arrived sir." She said. I glared at her.

"Are you questioning me?"

"Ah,..No sir, I;m sorry about that."

After the longest ten minutes, Mr. Chen arrived.

"Good morning Mr. Chen." I said.

"Good morning. Let's proceed to the meeting." He said like he's the one who waited.

The meeting took so long. I'm dying!

"So is that all you want sir?" Carmen said. My secretary.

We were heading out when 'accidentally' Carmen dropped her coffee to Mr. Chen.

"What the %$^# are you doing!" He shouted at her, I can see Carmen's face shocked.

"Oh I'm very sorry sir. I'm going to clean that for you." She grabbed a tissue, trying to wipe the stains.

"Get you filthy hands away from me, do you know how much is this?" He seems disgusted with it. I raised my eyebrow. 'Arrogant'.

"I'm sorry about that Mr. Chen. Let me just buy you another one." Carmen looked at me and said 'thank you' with her mouth. I just winked at her. She is the best secretary I ever had. She never tried to seduce me.

"That's not enough, Do you know how humiliating is this for me?!" He's still shouting. People are looking at us.

"I'm sorry about that, but we can just.." He stopped me.

"You don't have to say some excuses, I knew you were a womanizer but I didn't know that you don't have any taste in women." She looked at Carmen, head to foot, then smirked.

"I'm really sorry about that sir." Carmen went nearer to him, then he slapped her, in the face. I held her as she was in pain with that slap.

"Don't ever touch me again, be thankful that you just got that, and I'm not going to sue you." He turned around.

"Excuse me?!" My temper is on maximum level. What's wrong with him?"I know that your rich but don't you know manners?"

He turned towards me, Carmen is pulling me off, she knows me very well.

"What are you trying to say? Are you going to defend that peasant?!" He insulted her more. Can't he read between the lines? Well I guess not.

"huh, what an arrogant person." I snapped, my blood is now in my head. I punched him! Yes I did, It felt good, I always wanted to do that.

Everybody in the restaurant was shocked with the commotion. Once again, news travels very fast, I saw some flashes of cameras. Crap! I'm so dead.

"I'll sue you for this you bastard." Mr. Chen kept on saying until he got out of the restaurant, dragged by his secretary. What a Jerk.

"Sir you don't have to do that for me." She said while trembling a lot.

"Don't worry I always wanted to do that to him, I just don't have the chance to do it, so ..thank you." I smirked.

"Thank you so much for that sir." She smiled, she knew what I was trying to do.

"No worries let's just go home for now, and do something with that swollen face of your."

We went home after that incident. I was exhausted. Then I got a call.

"Hello can I speak to Mr. Brandon Walter please?"

"Yeah it's me?" Who is this.

"I'm calling from the police department sir, I would like to ask for your presence here."

"Why?"

"Mr. Chen has filed a case for you."

Oh Crap!

"Oh okay fine, I'll be there in a half." That arrogant moron actually did sue me.

I went to the police station, I went with my lawyer. We had some arguments. The case was strong according to them, duh? I'm really annoyed.

My lawyer is trying to do something and stuff, and finally they had agreed to something.

"Sir. Mr Chen's side that they have agreed not to sue you.." I felt relief. "But you have to do a community service." He saw my expression and actually got nervous, he knew I was going to get mad.

"What?!" I exclaimed.

"They agreed that you will do a community service at River valley for 720 hours or a month."

"What?! A month?!"

okay so this is not really going well. What the ...I'm going to get Chen someday...you better prepare yourself!

This is so going for revenge.