CHAPTER 7

*DEVON MCKNIGHT*

The jerk! This is the second time he kissed me. Damn him.

I was washing my face, in the comfort room when I heard a 'bang!'

What was that? Something big fell. That thought made me run outside where I heard the noise.

"What happen?" I looked at the pile of debris on the ground, the roof from the other room fell. "Oh my gosh!" I saw something moved, then it moaned. Brandon!

"Brandon is that you? Oh my God what happen?" I asked while pulling out the debris the fell on his body.

"Ow." He was in pain.

"What happen? Are you okay?" I asked.

"What do you think?" he answered sarcastically; I rolled my eyes, and drop the wood on his feet intentionally. "OW!! That hurts a lot!"

"I'm sorry." I covered my mouth with my hand, then I saw blood running from his forehead. "Brandon, you-your head." I am so not friends with blood. Where is Mr. Brown when you need him.

"What's on my head?" He asked and eventually felt the blood. "Oh crap!"

"What are we going to do?" I started panicking.

"Relax, monkey girl." He tried to stand up, but. "Ow! Don't tell me my leg too." He said in disbelief.

"Why did you fell?"

"Duh? Your facilities are too old; the ladder broke as well as the roof." He's still groaning from pain, as I press his shirt to his wound. Good thing it's still there.

"Wait, I can't find Mr. Brown. We have to bring you to hospital." I started dialling on my phone. Mr. Brown's phone is on answering machine. "Where is he?"

"Are we really going to wait for him? I might die here you know." I looked at him, and his shirt is now soaking with his blood.

"Oh my gosh. I don't know what to do."

"Don't panic!" He demands. "Help me stand up." I helped him. He is heavy! "Then let's go to my car, and let's go to the nearest hospital."

"What? You can't drive on your condition?!" He looked me like, not believing what I just said.

"Did you just hit your head? Of course I'm not driving, you are!" He said.

"What?"

"Don't tell me you just lost your hearing." He said sarcastically.

"But I can't drive, not like this, I mean your bleeding. I might collapse first before you do." I said while opening the door of his car.

"And what do you expect me to do? Drive my self there? You have to do it, cause if I die in this situation, I will hunt you!" He threatened me.

"Fine..Oh my gosh." I more scared of ghost than blood. "Wow you have a nice car." He glared at me. "Just saying".

"Drive!"

"I am, I am." I relax myself thinking of other things. Then I manage to start the car, then drove.

"Can you please drive faster than this, the kid who's riding a bicycle is even faster than you. Are you trying to kill me?!"

"Fine, I'm trying just move farther away from me. Your freaking me out." There was silence. I looked at him, He's not moving, he's eyes are closed.

"Oh my God Brandon Walter don't you dare die in here." I started to go faster, as in faster. "Hey Brandon Walter, please don't do this to me." I'm begging to an unconscious man.