CHAPTER 14

*DEVON MCKNIGHT*

It was a tiring day, yesterday. With all the confrontations and don't forget the confession of Brandon that he like me. The girls are all over excited of what's going to happen next. Which I have no idea, I'm torn between him and William.

Speaking of William, he said we are going to have a date, and that he will just call me. But I think he's just saying that so I won't be bothered by the time that I lack as his secretary.

I woke up the next morning with Pat's legs over my face. I remembered that Brandon is in my room. I went downstairs to prepare breakfast for everybody. Just the simple ones like bacon and egg.

"Morning" I said when the finally went down.

"Morning." They said.

"That's new." Mizzy said while rolling her eyes. They knew that the only food that I can cook is bacon and eggs. So pathetic.

"Is he still sleeping?" Edhen asked referring to Brandon.

"I just woke up." We all turned as we heard a manly voice behind our backs. Brandon is there looking all gorgeous even when he still have his bed hair.

"It sure is good to have you in the morning." Pat said, almost drooling.

"Thanks, I guess." He said shyly, then he looked at me. "Morning"

"Morning." I said softly.

We were all having our breakfast when William called.

"Hey," he said. I saw Brandon's shoulders went down when they heard it's William, so I just walked outside the kitchen.

"Morning, is there any problem?" I asked.

"Do I need to have a problem so that I can call you?"  I heard him chuckle.

"Well not really."

"Remember what I told you, how you can make up with me?"

"amm yeah?"

"Well, I want it now." He said.

"What?" I exclaimed.

"I want to have a date with you now." He clarified. What will I do, Brandon is here and he wants a date NOW?!

"but.."

"No buts. I will fetch you there."

"What?"

"Yeah like, I'm going there now." He said, "relax you still have 2 hours to go. Bye."

He hang up before I could say anything.

What am I going to do? I went back to the kitchen, their eyes are all looking at me.

"Well?" Edhen said.

"I have to go somewhere." I said, my voice almost cracked, I don't want to tell them that I will have a date with William, while Brandon is here. "it's an emergency."

"Where? I'll just drop you there, my driver will be here any minute now." Brandon offered.

"No, I mean,..it's very personal, so I don't want to have anyone right now. So I'll just go upstairs and change." I lied. I went up changed clothes, I don't really care what I'm wearing right now. I feel bad for lying at their faces.

I called William and told him to meet up in a different place, I also lied to him. This is so not my thing.

"Bye, I'm going now." I said trying not to look at Brandon.

"Bye", they said in unison.

*WILLIAM FOX*

Devon told me to meet in a different place. I was waiting for like two minutes, maybe I'm just excited that I arrived earlier.