CHAPTER 2

*DEVON MCKNIGHT*

I'm already twenty three years old and I'm still here at the Rive Valley, not that I don't like it. I love it here, it's just that I want to explore the world, I really need to get a job outside this town.

I went to the city, I also love it there. I love the busy thing that's going on, it gives me thrill. I chose to apply in one of the richest company in the country. It's the Zorbe company, I really don't know why they named is Zorbe.

I was waiting in my turn to get interviewed. I was applying for a secretary. I saw someone walked in the office of the HR department, He was...gorgeously handsome I gaze to where he is, I heard that his name is William Fox. I think he is one of the boss here. He looks...expensive.

My name was called. I sit in front of the panel of interviewers. William is one of them. They were asking me some stuff, I think I just gave them a good impression.

"So we will just call you for the results." They said. Oh I think I'm not gonna get hired, that's what they say to people who don't pass. Crap.

As I was making my way out in the office, I bumped into someone, He's strong cause he made me fall on the floor. I looked up, he was familiar.. but the thing is, he didn't helped me up! What a jerk!

"What is wrong with you?" The man named William said to the 'Jerk man'.

"Nothing, I just got pissed with that Mr. Chen." the 'jerk'said.

"Oh are you okay?" William said. Finally someone noticed me, But the 'jerk man' didn't even turn his head to apologize. I got pissed.

"Excuse me?" I ignored William's hand when he tried to help me up. The 'jerk man' turned his head. Woah, he is something, I mean he is ....handsome. more handsome than William, He's nose, He's eyes, the hair. I snap myself to reality.

"Yeah?" He said, his voice is like annoyed.

"Aren't you going to say something to me?" I can feel some pairs of eyes were on me, including William.

"Why would I do that?"He smirked. "Oh I see, so you like me too, let me guess you fell in love with me in the first sight?" He was like mimicking a cartoon.

I raised my eyebrow" What? Are you crazy? You just hit me, when you walked in, not even saying anything. Don't you have manners. Or is it because your friends with someone big in this company, that your being so arrogant and a JERK!" I made a clear tone on 'jerk'. I can see William holding his laugh.

"Is this girl new here?" He asked William, and he nodded. "Well for your information, I am not just a friend with someone here...I am the CEO of this company, aren't you reading magazines or watching TV."

I literally drop my jaw, did I just picked a fight with this man.? Crap! I tried to redeem myself from this humiliation.

"So? Does that mean you can just bump others and not even saying anything?" I am so pissed now.

He rolled his eyes. "I'm sorry but I don't have time to talk to someone like you right now, If you really like me that much you can leave your number to my secretary." He is starting to walk away. "By the way, I like you hair, you remind of someone I knew before." Then he winked at me and made his way out.

"But I'm not done yet." I looked at him leaned closer to his face, he seemed to like it, duh? boys. Then I made my death blow. I punched him in his stomach that made him groan. "That's for what you just did to me. JERK! " I stuck my tongue out.

I ran out of the building as fast as I can. I felt safe when I got to a mall, where I can't see the building anymore. The serves him right.

*BRANDON WALTER*